Winning Boxing Equipment from America Ya in Japan 2.0

Attachments

• 01508E15-C589-4D40-9C42-3574D64B0E3E.jpeg
    01508E15-C589-4D40-9C42-3574D64B0E3E.jpeg
    778.2 KB · Views: 16
7E97FDFF-B756-44E0-A1AB-9DE0464D6F93.jpeg Tbh they look fine to me.

America ya as said above is a legit source for winning.

I see what you mean about the halo but they are brand new and this is just part of the transfer so sure it is fine. The lining looks correct as well here are my older red gloves

Hiii,
I understand with what you mention it. I also got like 5 winning before and i also notice the halo ring. I noticed it first time at my white winning, so halo ring doesn’t mean fake. Hope this help.

does anyone think i’m overreacting if i return them due to the halo on the logo? id hate my son to think they were fake

does anyone think i’m overreacting if i return them due to the halo on the logo? id hate my son to think they were fake
I would keep them as if you get another pit will they come in time you will have o pay shipping I would guess import taxes again.

The look like an amazing set of gloves your some is going I use them right? So they will get more marks etc

I would keep them as if you get another pit will they come in time you will have o pay shipping I would guess import taxes again.

The look like an amazing set of gloves your some is going I use them right? So they will get more marks etc
absolutely yeah.. he lives for boxing, he scratched white flys the first time he sparred in them lol your right they will definitely be marked.. im overreacting i think

absolutely yeah.. he lives for boxing, he scratched white flys the first time he sparred in them lol your right they will definitely be marked.. im overreacting i think
Yeah I think you might be it’s understandable as it’s a fair amount of money. Winning are getting harder to get outside of Japan so I would be pleased you got them. My friends took 10 months to arrive and they wasn’t even a custom colour just 18oz white

hugely overreacting if returned imo, it's not a fault so they'd be justified in saying that you should pay yourself for return shipping, otherwise in their shoes I'd be reluctant to send you out another pair also in case some other non-fault was spotted and then had to go through another returns process

they are definitely not fake

The halo is there due to the logo being transferred onto the glove. It's nothing to worry about. They're real. No one at the gym will care even if they were fake.

Just adding to the thread that that they're not fake. The lining is also a little bjt grainy, not silky/satin smooth (like Fly are).

Despite what people say, Winning is not perfect and they do have quality control issues. As a reference, mine I've purchased 3 pairs from Kozuji. One pair had loose stitching and another pair had 60% transparent logos, so they do have problems with transferring the logo onto the glove.

The halo is there due to the logo being transferred onto the glove. It's nothing to worry about. They're real. No one at the gym will care even if they were fake.
lol a 15 year old would care there funny these younguns

Hii if you don’t mind, may i know how much for the tax you paid when the gloves arrived? Thank you
It depends on your country. In my country indonesia, there is roughly 30% (from CIF price) import tax for boxing gloves.

View attachment 808574 Please can people let me know if these are genuine? There seems to be a ring around the front sticker thing... the stitching is not perfect and the lining is blue but tough NOT soft... I’m concerned as I’ve watched reviews and these things are stated as things to watch out for
Thankyou for any answers x
I don't see any problem with your gloves.
Mine were from America-ya, the gloves were in perfect condition and they are still now.
I will buy winning headgear from americaya.

It depends on your country. In my country indonesia, there is roughly 30% (from CIF price) import tax for boxing gloves.
Thank you for sharing the information, cif mean all from price, shipping, etc etc correct?

Hi guys,
Happy New Year.
I can no longer find America-Ya on Rakuten.
Do you have the updated contact info?
Thanks,
Gus

Just adding to the thread that that they're not fake. The lining is also a little bjt grainy, not silky/satin smooth (like Fly are).

Despite what people say, Winning is not perfect and they do have quality control issues. As a reference, mine I've purchased 3 pairs from Kozuji. One pair had loose stitching and another pair had 60% transparent logos, so they do have problems with transferring the logo onto the glove.

I agree. Winning does a great job but they are not perfect.
I've bought 3 pair of Winning gloves while I was in Japan.

The gloves with the "halo" around the logo are legit.

Hi guys,
Happy New Year.
I can no longer find America-Ya on Rakuten.
Do you have the updated contact info?
Thanks,
Gus
As far as I know Rakuten Global is down, which means that Kobudo and Americaya are not able to process international orders through Rakuten.
Before they went down, their prices normalized with other Winning sites, so there was no longer a cost benefit for using them.
The 3 options left (as far as I know) are:
http://www.winning-usa.com/ (for people in the United States)
https://www.kozuji.com/ (legit store, prices are okay less than 18oz)
https://www.wjapanboxing.com/ (the official store)
These are organized from least expensive to most expensive.
Before Rakuten Global went down Americaya was no longer cheaper than Winning USA store anyway and shipping times were longer.

As far as I know Rakuten Global is down, which means that Kobudo and Americaya are not able to process international orders through Rakuten.
Before they went down, their prices normalized with other Winning sites, so there was no longer a cost benefit for using them.
The 3 options left (as far as I know) are:
http://www.winning-usa.com/ (for people in the United States)
https://www.kozuji.com/ (legit store, prices are okay less than 18oz)
https://www.wjapanboxing.com/ (the official store)
These are organized from least expensive to most expensive.
Before Rakuten Global went down Americaya was no longer cheaper than Winning USA store anyway and shipping times were longer.
All of this made me laugh all of these store are so expensive I know a store that sell 16 oz for 232€

Back