• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Winning MS-600 vs Ringside IMF Tech **updated

This review is not BS sorry. Wow how did this turn into a personal attack.

how did this turned into a personal attack?

This is just a quick comparison between the 2 gloves. just curious what you winning whores think about the $285 pair of gloves loosing to a pair of $79 gloves.

You put up a review calling all of us that own Winning products(which happen to be a lot of us in this forum), "winning whores"(which I don't disagree with :icon_chee) and basically said we wasted our money because you punched a corner of a wall... :icon_neut lol

I'm glad you put some pics up, good work.

I also like how you edited the review itself to make it look like you did actually test it during sparring in the first place.

I'm amazed that anyone looking even at the photos can't immediately tell the difference in quality, let alone putting both on.

Anyway the thing about Winning gloves is this. They are very expensive, so pound for pound I can see why other gloves seem better for the price. That's a personal choice.

If every pair of gloves in the world was $50 Winning would be the only gloves anyone ever bought IMO. In absolute terms they are the best you can buy.

You get what you pay for IMO.

Lastly, you may not believe it but I'm not a Winning fanboy. They just make the best products and I respect that.

If another company came along and made better products I'd use them instead. For example, As Mikie pointed out I think Cleto Reyes make the best fight gloves in the world- better than Winning.

I also think theres a chance the new Rival d30 might be the best bag glove you can get. I can't say for sure yet.

Anyway if it's good enough for 90% of the pros, it's good enough for me.

Peace.

Last edited:
I vouch for Denno getting free gear. If you want to see your gear compares with 2/3 of the trifecta as I call it ( Winnings, Cletos, Grants) He has winnings and cletos in various sizes.

True. I have used Grant but never owned (yet). Reyes for pads and DE (sometimes bag), Ringside for bag mostly and Winning for anything you can throw at them.

Also if I remember correctly from previous posts he's a boxing trainer and not just a practitioner. I love trainer insight on gear like Clamp's reviews.

Correct and correct.

I will say he can be a bit antogonistic, but regardless he does great reviews. Just don't talk bad about Winning!

Ha ha, antagonistic is an understatement mate. I'm back to low carb for the next event so I tend to get a little cranky. My bad. To each their own. I apologize to the TS.

Although Winning are the only gloves that have ever lasted me 2+ years at this stage.

Back