Elections Without yelling about left v right

California is spending $270 million on this recall when Newsome is up for re-election in 2022. That’s how stupid this recall is because a few Karen’s and their beta husbands didn’t like the COVID measures that showing he did a pretty good job in comparison to states of common population density and size.

Can someone please tell me what being recalled entails? How did the process start? Did someone within the government just say they don't like Newsom and it kicks off from there?

Also, long shot, I'm a Green Card holder and a resident but not a national yet. I know I can't vote for who I want to be president, but can I vote on this recall?
It's actually incredibly difficult to stage a recall election. They have to gather hundreds of thousands of signatures multiple times, and then verify those are real. I thought it was only a three-stage process, but apparently there is six stages. With each stage they have more duties in terms of filing the proper paperwork, and with each stage they must successively gather an increasing number of signatures.

If you're eligible to vote in California elections than you're eligible to vote in the recall. Otherwise, I doubt you're included.

It started off with people not liking the way Newsom was running the state, so they banded together and gathered signatures to try and stop him moving forward.

I doubt it'll work because he has the full propaganda machine behind him but I'm voting recall.
Like the commercial telling Mexicans the republicans want to put a microchip inside them lol and to vote no on the recall

California is spending $270 million on this recall when Newsome is up for re-election in 2022. That’s how stupid this recall is because a few Karen’s and their beta husbands didn’t like the COVID measures that showing he did a pretty good job in comparison to states of common population density and size.

Yup, its ridiculous. If he was the only Gov to use those measures, maybe...but its a special interest group on the far right for sure pushing this through. And for a long time, long before the policies shown they were affective/ineffective.

Mail in paper ballots are also the easiest for Chinese hackers to flip for the candidate of their choice. That's why the GOP was and is so opposed to mail-in ballots. Because election security and integrity come first.

Where did the Russian hackers go? Did they take a vacation in 2020?

Where were China's hackers in 2016? Vacation as well?

I think the small businesses and working class are the ones who want him out they lost their businesses from the lockdowns and restrictions and during the riots protests a lot of businesses were burned and looted.

I think the small businesses and working class are the ones who want him out they lost their businesses from the lockdowns and restrictions and during the riots protests a lot of businesses were burned and looted.

They want him out because he had a small party at the French Laundry which didn’t have restrictions at the time. It was very shitty optics I won’t disagree. But this recall is a joke when there is a re-election in 1 year. So If Elder wins he has to immediately start campaigning. People bitch about too much money going to Politicians and this recall does that very thing.

Can someone please tell me what being recalled entails? How did the process start? Did someone within the government just say they don't like Newsom and it kicks off from there?

Also, long shot, I'm a Green Card holder and a resident but not a national yet. I know I can't vote for who I want to be president, but can I vote on this recall?

Technically would be illegal to vote, despite I think CA automatically registering people who should. But DOJ/AG Garland said they will prosecute anyone who tries to do voter canvassing, which is how they would determine if it was illegal for you to vote or not/if your vote should count.

If only small businesses and working class got together to create a grassroots movement to recall. Alas, this is not the case. And certainly not all of those in those groups feel that way. Businesses were looted in a few cities but not a lot if you counted all the businesses in California.

They want him out because he had a small party at the French Laundry which didn’t have restrictions at the time. It was very shitty optics I won’t disagree. But this recall is a joke when there is a re-election in 1 year. So If Elder wins he has to immediately start campaigning. People bitch about too much money going to Politicians and this recall does that very thing.

The recall movement started way before then.

You're just spouting CNN style propaganda at this point.

Back