WMMA Discussion #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Macy Chiasson, Pannie Kianzad are both ranked

And neither of them has a single win over a ranked fighter.

Larissa Pacheco beat Kayla Harrison

At 155. In PFL. We're talking about the UFC.

Most TUF fighter drop down because they have to fight up a weight class to make the weekly weigh ins.

The reason I said 135+ is so they can get 135ers when they drop down

Why bother with a season of TUF if you're trying to recruit them for 135? Just sign them all, match them up at 135, and let them scrap. Most folks don't give a shit about TUF these days, it's not the promotional tool that it was 10-15 years ago.

And neither of them has a single win over a ranked fighter.

Macy beat Norma Dumont and was very competitive with Aldana…she is legit

Bethe, Eubanks, and Davis were all ranked when Pannie beat them
At 155. In PFL. We're talking about the UFC.
I never agree to that. Point I’m making TUF finds legit talent

Why bother with a season of TUF if you're trying to recruit them for 135?

Don’t ask me…ask Dana. I have no idea

TUF is happening regardless of what I think about it

Might as well use it as a mass hiring for a division that needs bodies.

I was looking forward to seeing Ji Yeon Kim. She’s had tough luck on fights getting scrapped. Hoping they re-schedule her soon.

In Bellator I scored it Lara rounds 2 & 3. As did most media. Alas she lost by split. Oh well not a robbery. Round 2 was close. Round 3 was all Lara.

Enjoyed all four PFL fights. Assuming others who weren’t awarded a contract will get their chances down the line.

Cortez in her post relationship, “show him what he’s missing” phase.
i don’t like Ortega, but he dodged a bullet

Did he or did she? B-Ortz is a self-described bad boi who said he would be 'dead or in jail' if he hadn't discovered the sport of Brazilian Buttscooting, and he already has multiple stray kids from a baby mama. Meanwhile, I've seen Tracy memorably described as a 'good family values Latina' (in contrast to Pearl Gonzalez or someone I think). Certainly she has wears that loyalty on her sleeve - literally, with tats of her dead Familia all over (... that is wholesome, right?).

And hey, now she's single again you can't blame her for putting on a mating display....
<{1-13}>

Did he or did she? B-Ortz is a self-described bad boi who said he would be 'dead or in jail' if he hadn't discovered the sport of Brazilian Buttscooting, and he already has multiple stray kids from a baby mama. Meanwhile, I've seen Tracy memorably described as a 'good family values Latina' (in contrast to Pearl Gonzalez or someone I think). Certainly she has wears that loyalty on her sleeve - literally, with tats of her dead Familia all over (... that is wholesome, right?).

And hey, now she's single again you can't blame her for putting on a mating display....
<{1-13}>
Brian made a decision to drink only Modelo, and that's what saved his life...or something like that.

I think she has the right to be angry. But then, so do the other girls who got finishes (maybe minus Martins, who missed weight). That they chose the lone fighter to win by decision that night does make it seem like it was planned all along, which make it a waste of everyone else’s time.

She's not wrong. Even though she's not that young, her MMA career is, and thus I would personally like to see her giving Invicta a try. Their Featherweight title is vacant, I'm sure she could have a fight or two and be fighting for the belt there. Valuable experience before moving on to Bellator/UFC.

2 generations of Polish mamis

That's a shady ass picture. Karolina's face is untouched, the other lady facetuned hers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back