Crime Women gets 100 hour of community service for stabbing her date 100 times..

Let’s say even if the weed made her crazy,so? Does that mean every person who’s ever committed a crime while blackout drunk should get community service? “Oh quite sorry I mowed down your family, I was plastered! It’s not my fault!”
I think the real question should be what was this judge smoking?

Last edited:
honestly the pot they make today so so freaking strong that it could easily make someone lose their mind temporarily. you would have to be crazy to think that it wont mess some people up massively.
Bullshit

I smoke hash, which is concentrated thc, and the last thing I think about is stabbing someone

May she fall down a ravine while doing community service.

It was confirmed through a psychiatrist. I wonder how they confirmed this though.
3iftkn.gif

Big Lurch better be filing a new appeal now, if this broad only gets one hour per stab because of marijuana then Lurch should be able to go around feeding the homeless as punishment for eating someone while he was high on PCP

Is that like a paradoxical reaction or are weed induced freakouts common? Never heard of something like that
From my own personal experience and research, marijuana can cause people with undiagnosed schizophrenia and other mental disorders to have psychotic breaks. However, this isn't something that happens with people who don't have these underlying and undiagnosed disorders. Marijuana isn't going to cause psychotic episodes in people who don't have these disorders.

I feel very sorry for the victims family. She needs to be locked up in a mental institution.

Let’s say even if the weed made her crazy,so? Does that mean every person who’s ever committed a crime while blackout drunk should get community service? “Oh quite sorry I mowed down your family, I was plastered! It’s not my fault!”
I think the real question should be what was this judge smoking?
Yep...so shouldn't every drunk driver that killed someone be set free and not charged with vehicular homicide.

It was confirmed through a psychiatrist. I wonder how they confirmed this though.
I doubt there's a test, they probably saw that she stabbed her own neck and her own dog to death so she either had cannabis induced psychosis or is a crazy enough bitch to stab herself and her dog to get away with murder so might as well let her.
Bullshit

I smoke hash, which is concentrated thc, and the last thing I think about is stabbing someone
Someone who rarely smokes getting high on powerful stuff can absolutely lead people into dark places. I feel bad for both the guy and the woman but he messed up really bad by trying to get her so high when she's a lightweight.

Or she’s like a liar
Is it really hard to believe that a broad who killed her own dog and gouged her neck might've been a little nuts at the time?
Isn't the strong weed only in oils though?

How strong can actual bud be?

especially if you only smoke two bowels
Bud today is way stronger and if you're not used to getting high and take two big hits off of some strong stuff you can absolutely get messed up bad. Never heard of anyone getting violent but I have seen people throw up after taking too big a hit off a bong. And if he topped it off with keef then she was really screwed in the head.

Is it really hard to believe that a broad who killed her own dog and gouged her neck might've been a little nuts at the time?

Bud today is way stronger and if you're not used to getting high and take two big hits off of some strong stuff you can absolutely get messed up bad. Never heard of anyone getting violent but I have seen people throw up after taking too big a hit off a bong. And if he topped it off with keef then she was really screwed in the head.
Because of weed yeah kinda , but either way it doesn’t take away the responsibility, people can become other people when they drink, it doesn’t dissolve the responsibility of their actions because of it.

Because of weed yeah kinda , but either way it doesn’t take away the responsibility, people can become other people when they drink, it doesn’t dissolve the responsibility of their actions because of it.
In this case it seems she had an outright mental breakdown. She didn't really smoke regularly before meeting this man so there's little reason to believe she'd do this again. The angry town drunk is a different story, he's liable to do it again and again. That's how I see it at least. 100 hours of community service seems too little but I don't think she needed to be put behind bars for a long time.

Back