Crime Women gets 100 hour of community service for stabbing her date 100 times..

A California woman who stabbed a man she was dating 100 times and killed him, before turning the knife on herself and her dog, has been handed 100 hours of community service.

Bryn Spejcher, 33, was given the astonishingly low sentence following psychiatrists' ruling that the tragedy was '100 percent' caused by cannabis-induced psychosis, which she suffered after taking two hits of the victim's bong.

The judge ruled that Spejcher 'experienced a psychotic break from reality' and 'had no control over her actions' when she killed Chad O'Melia, then 26, on Memorial Day weekend 2018.

She will spend the 100 hours educating others on marijuana-induced psychosis and two years on probation - but has promised to spend the rest of her life debunking the myth that cannabis is harmless.

O'Melia's family cried when the sentence was read out at Ventura Superior Court, with the victim's father warning it gave 'everyone who smokes marijuana in this state a license to kill’.

What the fuck is going on here? This might be the worst sentencing I have ever seen in my life. One hour of community service for every stab??

Did the dog survive? If not, the cunt should have gotten Life Without Parole for that alone.

In this case it seems she had an outright mental breakdown. She didn't really smoke regularly before meeting this man so there's little reason to believe she'd do this again. The angry town drunk is a different story, he's liable to do it again and again. That's how I see it at least. 100 hours of community service seems too little but I don't think she needed to be put behind bars for a long time.
So if you don’t drink too often and then get wasted? It’d be cool to do some illegal shit and get a slap on the wrist? Or if it’s your first time getting wasted and you drive and kill someone?
I’m sorry but this needs to be consistent she atleast has to serve time, and lots of mental health.
This just speaks to the fact that women and especially white women get off too easy when it comes to crimes.

The bitch was already crazy before smoking da pots

Fuck the fuck off.

Having smoked a ton of weed over the years, and known and hung out with hundreds of herbal enthusiasts......Pots doesn't do that.

Perhaps pots laced with PCP.
This cunt deserves to rot in jail.

So if you don’t drink too often and then get wasted? It’d be cool to do some illegal shit and get a slap on the wrist? Or if it’s your first time getting wasted and you drive and kill someone?
I’m sorry but this needs to be consistent she atleast has to serve time, and lots of mental health.
This just speaks to the fact that women and especially white women get off too easy when it comes to crimes.

Four Somalian women in London got drunk and beat the shit out of a white girl in an unprovoked attack. Judge let them off because, as Muslim women, they weren't used to the effect of alcohol and therefor could not be held responsible.

Oh, and it wasn't in any way a racist attack, even though the Somalian girls were heard shouting, "Kill the White slag!" :rolleyes:

Even if she had a weed induced psychosis, there has to be accountability, or a justice based equilibrium. At the very least, 20 years or something

I doubt there's a test, they probably saw that she stabbed her own neck and her own dog to death so she either had cannabis induced psychosis or is a crazy enough bitch to stab herself and her dog to get away with murder so might as well let her.

Someone who rarely smokes getting high on powerful stuff can absolutely lead people into dark places. I feel bad for both the guy and the woman but he messed up really bad by trying to get her so high when she's a lightweight.
You are not going to stab your boyfriend 108 times

That’s a fucking fact

Is that like a paradoxical reaction or are weed induced freakouts common? Never heard of something like that
The first thing. Even so it's a horrible precedent to set without really strong medical evidence that can be clearly seen to be unique to this case, so it doesn't result in a horrific slippery slope.

Well it's California so you get some fucked up courts there.

I have never heard of someone on weed going crazy and wanting to hurt people. Maybe I'm just not upto Daye on weed now days.

This just sounds like bullshit.

Also as far as I know see can't be recharged.

Four Somalian women in London got drunk and beat the shit out of a white girl in an unprovoked attack. Judge let them off because, as Muslim women, they weren't used to the effect of alcohol and therefor could not be held responsible.

Oh, and it wasn't in any way a racist attack, even though the Somalian girls were heard shouting, "Kill the White slag!" :rolleyes:
I find it hard to believe that's the whole story, but if it is, that's fucked up. "Ignorance of the law is no excuse" is a fundamental element of British Common Law, IIRC, and if not, it's certainly an important part of American jurisprudence.

I find it hard to believe that's the whole story, but if it is, that's fucked up. "Ignorance of the law is no excuse" is a fundamental element of British Common Law, IIRC, and if not, it's certainly an important part of American jurisprudence.

Really? We're talking about the same country that did nothing to stop well over a thousand vulnerable young girls being gang-raped because the perps were members of a certain demographic. So I don't find it hard to believe at all.

The principal of the law being enforced, "without fear or favour" has long since been abandoned.

In this case it seems she had an outright mental breakdown. She didn't really smoke regularly before meeting this man so there's little reason to believe she'd do this again. The angry town drunk is a different story, he's liable to do it again and again. That's how I see it at least. 100 hours of community service seems too little but I don't think she needed to be put behind bars for a long time.
I do, and I'm quite pro weed. You can't absolve someone of responsibility for crimes committed under the influence of recreational drugs without setting a bad precedent. Will first time drinkers now get off with community service after running down a pregnant woman while drunk?

Stupid judgment too, but I expect nothing else from wig wearing crumpet eaters, this ‘Merica and I expect more from my country.

tumblr_nek670sj8D1sgixyoo1_500.gif

100 whacks with a wet noodles, Bart

Really? We're talking about the same country that did nothing to stop well over a thousand vulnerable young girls being gang-raped because the perps were members of a certain demographic. So I don't find it hard to believe at all.

The principal of the law being enforced, "without fear or favour" has long since been abandoned.
I'll need you to provide something other than an anecdote for me to respond properly to your credulousness.

California gonna California

Back