Women's division ruining the UFC..

The whining that shertards do about wmma is legendary.

Nobody is forcing you goofs to watch it lol. Stop crying.

If an organization gives a group, a chance, then they will only inspire others from their group. You may not necessarily believe that the women who are fighting, fight with as much skill as men, but by the women having an outlet to be seen, there is a new generation of girls watching that will begin a mixed martial arts career from their youth into adulthood.

And these seven-year-old girls that are taking karate, watching UFC with their dads these days, may want to continue the MMA route and in 13 years, have a decade and a half or so of designated Karate/MMA training and be able to put on quite a skilled show.

Now I personally have been impressed with a number of female combatants in the sport as I have been with various male athletes. Neither sex has its lineup of flawless fighters, but both certainly have their own talented representatives...in my opinion.

Let’s say that UFC only allowed Caucasian males to fight. Throughout 20 years, all you saw were white dudes fighting each other. Then all of a sudden, you saw black guys, Hispanics, and Asians fighting. If you were not impressed right away and cut their opportunity short, then the aforementioned would never inspire youth from their respective races to learn the sport of MMA from a young age and carry that into adulthood, to then be fine representatives in a decade/beyond.

Instead, you allow males of all races to fight and hopefully each one has its own set of high-quality martial artists that inspire others to join the fight game. I would recommend take this approach when it comes to your perception of female fighters going forward. It’s a bigger picture kind of thing.

To each their own though. Just my opinion on th matter.

i dont care if more women fight. I still wont watch it. women are inferior to men.

The whining that shertards do about wmma is legendary.

Nobody is forcing you goofs to watch it lol. Stop crying.

Wrong. They are forcing us to watch as they are putting women in the middle of premier content. it isn't separated.

women fights just become piss breaks for me.

UFC divisions are like different sports that's the beauty some people can watch some and not like others and vice e versa. UFC being seen as one product is dangerous cause that's when we got casuals demanding superfights and wanting divisions ruined that they don't care about. Even before women there were fights on PPV's most fans didn't care to see or that some fans cared for and others didn't. Most people who buy PPV's aren't buying every fight on the card, heck the boxing fans are almost always buying one. UFC provides several different sports and if you like some and not others that don't mean you got to affirmatively attack the divisions you don't support. If you're buying a card with women on it and don't like WMMA fact is other fights made you buy that.

Fact of the matter is reason WMMA is around while 125 likely won't be is cause WMMA for a brief time made more money than any male division, Cyborg still sells more than most men. While the other women are basically the WNBA at this point in term of popularity the fact that it has proven it CAN be a huge money maker means it's not going anywhere any time soon. The SJW points are just a bonus.

Wrong. They are forcing us to watch as they are putting women in the middle of premier content. it isn't separated.

crying.gif

I remember a time when being trans was pushed into obscurity... Because that's what it is. Obscure. Not repulsive, or deserving shame... But not to be praised either.

The most powerful people in America currently are dark skinned bi sexual trans who identifies as an illegal immigrant from Mexico.

They are literally untouchable.

And they do exist, because Satan has fully fucked America into retardation.

I don't know about all of that, I just don't want to see men beating up women.

Low level fighters need to be on the prelims. Most of the women in the UFC, suck so bad.

I'd rather watch AKA or TAM sparring videos. Lol

Yes it is separated. The fights are different. Just like other divisions are separated.

Move wmma to Invicta and rename it UFC: Invicta and see how well all female cards sell.

I have to sit through shitty HW fights, but I don't call for the HW division to be cancelled/separated.

I think this younger generation is just too easily offended/bothered.

Jarl

this might be the dumbest post of 2019 and it is only February. lol.

They are separate fights. Most fans don't like all the divisions nor all the fights.

I have to sit through shitty HW fights, but I don't call for the HW division to be cancelled/separated.

I think this younger generation is just too easily offended/bothered.

Jarl

HW being loved while 125 is closing make the sudden bitching about objective quality seem super insincere.

HW being loved while 125 is closing make the sudden bitching about objective quality seem super insincere.
Yeah, great showing by heavy weight this weekend; Cain's knee, Big Country slow fest, nut-punch...

Jarl

Move wmma to Invicta and rename it UFC: Invicta and see how well all female cards sell.
Before Invicta FC went to UFC Fight Pass, the PPV's were is such high demand that the streaming service crashed again and again. It nearly broke Invicta FC to have to keep refunding the money.

Yeah, great showing by heavy weight this weekend; Cain's knee, Big Country slow fest, nut-punch...

Jarl

Being active carrying around that much weight is an impediment to your health. People will still watch because a lot of them relate to the fighters. With women though relating to the fighters doesn't count as a valid reason for the division to exist.

Lol at Mitrione trying to explain that shit.

Didn't even see what happened with Nelson. Always thought he was underrated.

If an organization gives a group, a chance, then they will only inspire others from their group. You may not necessarily believe that the women who are fighting, fight with as much skill as men, but by the women having an outlet to be seen, there is a new generation of girls watching that will begin a mixed martial arts career from their youth into adulthood.

And these seven-year-old girls that are taking karate, watching UFC with their dads these days, may want to continue the MMA route and in 13 years, have a decade and a half or so of designated Karate/MMA training and be able to put on quite a skilled show.

Now I personally have been impressed with a number of female combatants in the sport as I have been with various male athletes. Neither sex has its lineup of flawless fighters, but both certainly have their own talented representatives...in my opinion.

Let’s say that UFC only allowed Caucasian males to fight. Throughout 20 years, all you saw were white dudes fighting each other. Then all of a sudden, you saw black guys, Hispanics, and Asians fighting. If you were not impressed right away and cut their opportunity short, then the aforementioned would never inspire youth from their respective races to learn the sport of MMA from a young age and carry that into adulthood, to then be fine representatives in a decade/beyond.

Instead, you allow males of all races to fight and hopefully each one has its own set of high-quality martial artists that inspire others to join the fight game. I would recommend take this approach when it comes to your perception of female fighters going forward. It’s a bigger picture kind of thing.

To each their own though. Just my opinion on th matter.
Your opinion sucks, much like wmma.

I do support WMMA but...

That was hard to watch; and my hard I mean boring AF!

Back