Women's division ruining the UFC..

Well i'll say this its refreshing to make a post speaking up against women's mma in the UFC and have most agree with me. Again I love women i'm as open minded and calm is anyone. UFC has always been sacred to me, i've missed a handful of UFC's since around UFC 30. Started watching when I was 11 back in 93, watched on and off during the dark years then got balls deep around 2000 when I started training bjj. Its just never made sense to me, Dana White himself said the only reason why they started the women's division is Ronda Rousey and we all know what happend to her. I use this analogy a lot because I think most USA fans can relate to football sunday. Imagine on thanksgiving we have the Lions vs the Bears in the afternoon and the at night we just had to watch women play a football game like it was the same thing. Football is football right, they put the same rules as the men and we're just not supposse to blink a eye and except the women's football game. I know the mma media is afraid to talk about this so its up to the people to be heard, maybe this is something we can actually help control. Again i'll watch the UFC till the the day I die women or not but its a better product if we can respect the women but just keep it seperated.

The majority of MMA fans don't think like you mate. Don't be fooled by what people on this thread write, just look at any polls on the topic (there are a ton on SD) and you'll see that most people are pro-WMMA.

Also, the football analogy doeson't make any sense in relation to gender. By this logic, it doesn't make sense to have weight classes either because who would watch a football game where people above a certain weight are excluded, or a basketball game in which you can't be taller than x.

The majority of MMA fans don't think like you mate. Don't be fooled by what people on this thread write, just look at any polls on the topic (there are a ton on SD) and you'll see that most people are pro-WMMA.

Also, the football analogy doeson't make any sense in relation to gender. By this logic, it doesn't make sense to have weight classes either because who would watch a football game where people above a certain weight are excluded, or a basketball game in which you can't be taller than x.
Ppv numbers dont reflect that

Wrong. They are forcing us to watch as they are putting women in the middle of premier content. it isn't separated.

women fights just become piss breaks for me.
So you claim youre being forced to watch it, and then imply that you dont watch it?

Oeshon youre better than this, man. Youre better than this.

So you claim youre being forced to watch it, and then imply that you dont watch it?

Oeshon youre better than this, man. Youre better than this.

If you went to watch a movie at the cinema and they suddenly decided that they would show 30min of a really low-quality trashy movie in the middle of the premium movie, would you consider that being forced to watch it? "Oh, if you don't like our shitty D-grade art film in the middle of your hollywood blockbuster, you are not forced to watch it!"

The answer is pretty obvious.

Would you go to watch an NBA game and be happy if after the half game break the WNBA team came out and played the second half?

Would you still pay the same for your seats? Would you consider that being "forced" to watch? Would this hurt or help the NBA?

I'm not against women fighting in MMA, but I'm against women fighting on premium content because they are simply not (and never will be) premium content.

They should be relegated to prelims or all female events.

crying.gif
giphy.gif

Keep on trolling though.

If you went to watch a movie at the cinema and they suddenly decided that they would show 30min of a really low-quality trashy movie in the middle of the premium movie, would you consider that being forced to watch it? "Oh, if you don't like our shitty D-grade art film in the middle of your hollywood blockbuster, you are not forced to watch it!"

The answer is pretty obvious.
If they snuck it it without the audience knowing, it would be different. However, every MMA fan has access to the lineup of fights beforehand.

If you dont want to pay for a ppv knowing well in advance that there will be womens fights on the card, then you have every opportunity not to do so.

If they snuck it it without the audience knowing, it would be different. However, every MMA fan has access to the lineup of fights beforehand.

If you dont want to pay for a ppv knowing well in advance that there will be womens fights on the card, then you have every opportunity not to do so.

Pretty much every single premier sport event in the world is men. UFC/MMA for over 20 years was the same. It has only recently changed, against the wishes of the core audience. That's why outside of a couple 'stars', the women fights are PPV cancer and can't draw.

The equivalent would be if EVERY hollywood blockbuster movie moving forward had a cheap 30min bollywood movie shown in the middle. They can then put both movies on the board outside so that every movie fan has access to the movie lineup beforehand...

Sure, there might be that 1 bollywood movie out of 1,000 that people actually want to watch and will pay for, but the other 999 are complete shit and low tier garbage.

Your really think you're more likely to be looked down upon for being a white male, than an illegal tranny Mexican immigrant. in America? Seriously?

People don't like you because you're an ignorant dick, not because you're a white male.

Did you notice who won the President is? He's far from liberal. Americans are still sexist racist wall-builders for the most part, so you can stop acting oppressed. No one's buying it.

Hillary (regardless of your opinion of her) is much much more qualified to lead a country than a real-estate mogul/tv personality... yet she lost, because she's a woman. That is 100% proof that men have more power than women, still. If Hilary was a tranny Mexican she never would've even got the chance to run, no matter how qualified she is.

Your assertions are nonsense, turn off your tv and radio, please.

Lmaooooooooooooo

This guy assumed I'm a white male.

What's worse is that you think Hilary is qualified to run America.

You do know in certain states illegals get free education right? Meaning a full ride to college.

US citizens? We have to pay.

I'm acting oppressed? What actual sentiment did you derive that from though...

These lopsided extreme liberals literally just use words theyve heard from Trevor Noah and repeat it thinking it'll fly.

May God have mercy on your soul.

Back