Worst celebrity aging

3786f9683a57995b2d0c996028a941c2.jpg

41-77iEOKZL._SX326_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

When Bruce Willis had hair..

Seriously tho.. never realized how similar they look/looked

Also, Rourke is still a decent actor too..

Jelly McGillis, without a doubt. She looks like Ron White now.
Honorable mention to Kathleen Turner. But I think she has some medical issue that caused her to get all fucked up in the face. McGillis just did it to herself by deciding not to eat anything but McDonald’s and never exercising.

Lol, she’s so gross now that my phone autocorrected her name to Jelly McGillis.

When Bruce Willis had hair..

Seriously tho.. never realized how similar they look/looked

Also, Rourke is still a decent actor too..
They always got mistaken, Rourke was the prettier version or better looking version of Bruce basically. Willis basically took over when Rourke had enough of Hollywood.

Rourke was a sex symbol in that movie 9 and half weeks dude was a stud in there.

But man he really destroyed his looks he was only 40 something and got on steroids for some movie and got plastic surgery.

Jelly McGillis, without a doubt. She looks like Ron White now.
Honorable mention to Kathleen Turner. But I think she has some medical issue that caused her to get all fucked up in the face. McGillis just did it to herself by deciding not to eat anything but McDonald’s and never exercising.

Lol, she’s so gross now that my phone autocorrected her name to Jelly McGillis.

McGillis let herself go and yeah I think Turner has a thyroid issue?

But McGillis hands down is the worst, she doesn't even look like the same woman at all, she was gorgeous in Top Gun, I read she had a mental breakdown in her late 30s and went crazy or something.

McGillis let herself go and yeah I think Turner has a thyroid issue?

But McGillis hands down is the worst, she doesn't even look like the same woman at all, she was gorgeous in Top Gun, I read she had a mental breakdown in her late 30s and went crazy or something.

Yeah, I have no idea what the underlying causes were. All I know is that Ron White could pay her to do some of his shows for him.

He looks normal for a guy in his 50s. And he went through a period where he didn't sound great but if you've seen them in concert in the past 2 years then he sounds amazing. He's been working with a vocal coach and really taking care of himself better. Bad Axl was like 2005 to 2014 or so. Since reuniting with slash and duff he's much better.
Guess that it must be hit and miss with him because some recent footage has him in full micky mouse mode.

GOTTA DISAAGREE. mick jagger does yoga and shit and takes care of himself. dudes like 80 still performing aint he?

Just because he works out doesnt mean he didnt age like shit. He looks fucking terrible and not just because hes horrendously ugly either

Just because he works out doesnt mean he didnt age like shit. He looks fucking terrible and not just because hes horrendously ugly either

considering he is 76, has done endless amounts of drugs and lived a high pace rock and roll lifestyle, id say he has aged quite well.

considering he is 76, has done endless amounts of drugs and lived a high pace rock and roll lifestyle, id say he has aged quite well.

Lol hes looked like he does now since he was 13

<JagsKiddingMe>

Lol hes looked like he does now since he was 13

<JagsKiddingMe>

Thanks for reinforcing my point. So hes looked exactly the same for 63 years but he hasn't aged well? Great logic dipshit

Thanks for reinforcing my point. So hes looked exactly the same for 63 years but he hasn't aged well? Great logic dipshit

<SelenaWow>

I'm laughing so hard right now...meaning hes looked like shit since he was 13, aged before his time. If you think Mick Jagger looks good for his age you're the one with the problem not me

<{MingNope}>

Poor dude got iced from Hollywood after playing too good of a role on American history x.

The stories were that he was too much “in character” and it bothered the shit outta people lol

Where did you hear that story?

<SelenaWow>

I'm laughing so hard right now...meaning hes looked like shit since he was 13, aged before his time. If you think Mick Jagger looks good for his age you're the one with the problem not me

<{MingNope}>

because someone is ugly means they havnt aged well? I don't know what logic you use but its fucking retarded. if someone looks exactly the same (according to you)
for the latter 82% of their life id say they have aged well. Regardless of being fucking ugly or not...
Aging well has a lot more to do with tthan looking good....yea hes ugly, I never said he looked good. gurantee hes in better shape than 90% of people his age. Hence aging well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stor
Back