Would Derrick Lewis and Ngannou have been among the 50 untrained guys who could beat Joe Rogan?

you just said david spade can beat up mark hunt

btw im drunk and just talking shit to waste time

with 20 years of training and experience as a pro, yep 100%.

Why not? Size? Genetics? Shaq gets starched by Canelo too... Not a shocker

with 20 years of training and experience as a pro, yep 100%.

Why not? Size? Genetics? Shaq gets starched by Canelo too... Not a shocker

You've convinced me

Verne Troyer with a few years of boxing classes and some private Cesar Gracie lessons would tap out shaq

You've convinced me

Verne Troyer with a few years of boxing classes and some private Cesar Gracie lessons would tap out shaq

Don't know about Shaq, but Rogan definitely starches Troyer, despite the reach disadvantage

have you seen Joe box? he's not good at boxing even still after all the years of training he's done. there's definitely street tough guys who could knock him out if they ended up throwing hands.
The problem with Joe vs most tough guys with no training is he can kick the shit out of them at kickboxing range and they won’t be able to punch effectively

What about an untrained Rogan and a a Troyer with unlimited juice, training and sparring in the world?

You are adding an extreme variation to the argument - impairment.
From that point on it's not a skilled vs unskilled debate anymore.
It becomes a debate about people with full abilities fighting people with handicaps.

(stop drinking dude)

I very much doubt this.
I had a beef with a professional boxer for 3 to 5 years before I stepped into mma gym and I beat the absolute f*ck out him.
I am only 188cms.
Think about all the rugby and American football players etc

I very much doubt this.
I had a beef with a professional boxer for 3 to 5 years before I stepped into mma gym and I beat the absolute f*ck out him.
I am only 188cms.
Think about all the rugby and American football players etc

Sure you did....

Only 188 cm? Are you Dutch?

No. I'm English.
All my friends are taller than me.
And yes I did.
We're actually pretty cordial now,suppose its just one of those things when you're younger.

You have beaten the piss out of a PRO BOXER without ever training any combat sports?

Sorry man I don't believe you.
That didn't happen.

If you would have said, I one punch KOd him, it would sound plausible, shit happens ( plus anyone with two braincells would assume you sucker punched him).

But anything beyond that is just wishful thinking. Especially if a prolonged beating supposedly took place

You have beaten the piss out of a PRO BOXER without ever training any combat sports?

Sorry man I don't believe you.
That didn't happen.

If you would have said, I one punch KOd him, it would sound plausible, shit happens ( plus anyone with two braincells would assume you sucker punched him).

But anything beyond that is just wishful thinking. Especially if a prolonged beating supposedly took place
Nope, I walked on a bus and headbutted him and stamped him out.
You don't need to believe me.
I was adding my input to a thread and you replied.

Im not a Rogan fan, at all. I mean, I cannot stand to listen to him for longer than a few minutes at a time, BUT... WHO THE FUCK IS THIS GUY??? Joe has honorary black belts? This dweeb is spreading actual fake news. I wish homie was brave enough to roll with insecure little Rogan, cuz he’d get bullied and twisted up!!

Rogan has never competed in grappling as far as I know. And under normal circumstances this is a requirement, no?

Also the guy is 54 y/o, 5 feet tall and looks like he doesnt do much if any cardio.

I bet he loses against any polynesian dude under 60 and thats already a bit over 50 people.

Nope, I walked on a bus and headbutted him and stamped him out.
You don't need to believe me.
I was adding my input to a thread and you replied.

So a cheap shot. Ok got it. Way to go.

But how does you sucker-head-butting a pro boxer make Rogans assessment improbable?

By the way, in the first post you said you beat him up in a gym, now it's a bus...

So a cheap shot. Ok got it. Way to go.

But how does you sucker-head-butting a pro boxer make Rogans assessment improbable?

By the way, in the first post you said you beat him up in a gym, now it's a bus...
No. My first post said before I said stepped in an mma gym.
As in I'm trained now. I've been trained for years. Hence my name.
I wasn't trained then.
I would bet my life there are more than 50 untrained people on planet earth that could beat 50 plus year old Joe rogan in a fight.
That's how sure I am.

This again.
You and many others in this thread, who firmly state that an untrained individual could beat a trained one, don't choose untrained people as an example, but fighters if they weren't fighters.
It such an obvious flaw in judgement that's it's mind blowing.

Marks fighting ability now is a product of decade long training and real fighting.

Spade with 20 years of training and pro fighting in K1 and MMA smokes a version of Hunt that never stepped into a gym.

How is this even debatable on a MMA forum?

yeah except i saw a fat slob knock one of the greatest LWs out with 1 punch in a fucking parking lot.

if some random slob can knockout BJ fucking Penn with 1 punch, i'm sure there's AT LEAST 50 that would make Rogan their bitch.

No. My first post said before I said stepped in an mma gym.
As in I'm trained now. I've been trained for years. Hence my name.
I wasn't trained then.
I would bet my life there are more than 50 untrained people on planet earth that could beat 50 plus year old Joe rogan in a fight.
That's how sure I am.

Well, your story (if true) doesn't add anything to the discussion since it doesn't provide any proof an untrained person can beat Joe Rogan in a fight.
Only thing we can get out of it is that some fighters have bad situationall awareness. Guy from your story didn't see it coming.

Nobody in this thread, regardless of their position has so far commented on a surprise attack as a variable. Because we are all avare that Rogan was talking about 1on1 fighting. Not some cowardly cheap-shots. If we add in surprise from the back attacks with or without weapons and all bets are of.
Miquel Falcao comes to mind.

Well, your story (if true) doesn't add anything to the discussion since it doesn't provide any proof an untrained person can beat Joe Rogan in a fight.
Only thing we can get out of it is that some fighters have bad situationall awareness. Guy from your story didn't see it coming.

Nobody in this thread, regardless of their position has so far commented on a surprise attack as a variable. Because we are all avare that Rogan was talking about 1on1 fighting. Not some cowardly cheap-shots. If we add in surprise from the back attacks with or without weapons and all bets are of.
Miquel Falcao comes to mind.
Bro there are 7.6 billion people on the planet.
How many fights did you have before you were trained? How many people get arrested every weekend for fighting? Are they all trained?
How many people getting into bar fights etc?
There are definitely more than 50.
Age, height and weight a factor.

yeah except i saw a fat slob knock one of the greatest LWs out with 1 punch in a fucking parking lot.

if some random slob can knockout BJ fucking Penn with 1 punch, i'm sure there's AT LEAST 50 that would make Rogan their bitch.

Joe Rogan said "there are a handful of untrained people that can beat me".

He didn't say "there are only a handful of trained people, that I consider friends and would rather not fight that could beat me, while I'm trying to calm them down and when I'm intoxicated"

Last edited:
Bro there are 7.6 billion people on the planet.
How many fights did you have before you were trained? How many people get arrested every weekend for fighting? Are they all trained?
How many people getting into bar fights etc?
There are definitely more than 50.
Age, height and weight a factor.
As I said in a previous post, Rogan said some random number. He could have said 500 or 5000, doesn't matter people would still be moaning and complaining.

I don't know how many untrained people are out there that can beat him, but he is much closer to the real number with 50 than if he would have said 500.

Untrained people ffs.

You of all people should know.
You seriously want to tell me you are a trained fighter and that you still believe that someone with ZERO fight skills and experience could walk into your MMA gym and beat you up?

Last edited:
Joe Rogan said "there are a handful of untrained people that can beat me".

He didn't say "there are only a handful of trained people, that I consider friends and would rather not fight that could beat me, while I'm trying to calm the down and when I'm intoxicated"

so basically you're telling me Joe Rogan and everyone who has trained as long as he has are untouchable undefeatable fighting machines if they fight anyone besides a trained fighter? ok.

Back