Would you be interested in a Batman vs predator movie?

Are you interested?

• Total voters
I would rather read the pregnant Joker Comic.

R.72092f1ca410ac49d6e9958b04d8bbae

Could absolutely be good.. rogue baby xenomorph lands in gotham.. kills a couple of people, batman is on it.. batman fights and beats xenomorph..

What he doesn't know is he's being watched by a predator that just found a brand new interesting prey..

Licensing and pride issues would be a bitch and lack of knowledge/respect of source material would fuck things up.. unless some awesome director with credability happens to be a super fan of both franchises it will die a horrible death..

Batman has too much back story. A Series would be fun though.

The Rock Adam vs Predator or nothing from DC

I would rather gouge out my eyes with a soup spoon than see another god damn superzero movie being made.

It was famously made into a comic first in 1991.

IMG_1025.jpg

And then a long time ago I saw a fan made short film that was a bit different since it included Aliens as well.

But overall I really like this idea I think it could make for a good movie.

So any interest sherbros?

Yes, definitely.

I would say somewhat. Unfortunatley, the studios would have to agree to let their characters star in the same universe. Predator (Fox/Disney) and Batman (wB). I don't see Disney wanting their property to lose to a DC characters. Another thing, I'm a Batman fan but I would like to see him take significant damage that would lead him to create a badass suite to kill the predator.

I remember seeing a fan made short film on this very subject. Don’t remember where though

Back