Would you date a Russian girl

Devotion

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
now we all know Russian/Eastern European girls are some of the best looking girls in the world, there’s no question about that, but the problem is a lot of them are not so friendly and not so chatty and have a more stern and austere character to them compared to outgoing american girls. Yes there’s exceptions… but the general consensus is that Russians are not friendly people, and that includes Russian/Eastern European girls

So despite knowing this, would you still date a Russian girl if the situation presented itself? Would you bring her to the United States (or wherever you are) and live with her? Would you date a Russian girl over an American girl if you had the choice?

here are some pictures of Russian/Eastern European girls while you decide
jollyromance-review-1647423312574.jpg

PTkMBhW.png

Deimante.jpg

2f55ac315bd2617bfda2e3efc389dc0a--european-models-homework.jpg

a-tikerpuu.jpg

Last edited:
I wouldn't hold the fact she is Russ against her. But I'm also not a green card, if that's what you're asking.

My country gave 40 Billion to over there. It’s cool right?

stupid title. good girls do not go for players. and e european girls are the best in seeing b.s. and players. some players might mask it like they are genuine but with little effort you see they are fake as hell. and western american especialy are all about what fettish is now and most imature people out there

fkn hell literally only one girl in original post is smiling. Rest look like they want you dead. I really cant stand cold people.

Sure. I'm used to cold blooded people as I can be that way.

Back