Would you get in a relationship with a girl that doesn't know how to drive?

Man I wish my wife didn't drive lol. She tailgates like crazy.

I insisted on driving when we're together, but recently I had a headache so I let her drive. I thought surely she must have improved over the years... Nope!! I was wrong.

Get in a relationship, sure. My wife didn't drive when we started dating btw.

Drive her around, no fucking way. Get a bycicle, Uber, bus or the metro.

Without kids it's fine but once you need to start ferrying them around it would be terrible.

That said if we are dating and everything else is good I'm hardly going to end it.

I knew a guy who only dated women who could drive. He only turned up to events where he could be dropped off and get a mate to give him a lift home.

I never understood it as he had the money for a short taxi ride.

If he ever invited me to something random "he thought i might enjoy" I knew he'd follow up with asking for a ride.

Pretty pathetic really.

Less people are driving these days. With Uber and Lyft + transits= less drivers and more driving services.

No, it indicates a lack of ambition to me for one. On a more functional Ievel, I'd have to do everything... all the store runs, no help on road trips, I can't drink and have her drive back home? Fuck that.

I lived in Texas for a while. As soon as kids learned to talk, they were deciding what kind of pickup trucks they wanted. I remember I was the only one in my friend group without a car in high school. The subculture permeated in me and when I moved back to New York, I worked my ass off to get my first car.

When I was in college there were so many grown adults who not only did not drive, they had no desire for ever driving. It came across as lazy to me. I get you live in the city, but to me it was like saying "why should I learn to swim? I live on land!"

So yea... I have a bit of a hate-boner for that type of stuff. Lol

Not only is my wife female, she is also Asian.

She can’t drive for shit.

My brother in law's wife (both south east asian, but he grew up here) has only been in the US a few years and won't drive outside of emergencies.

Last time he had her drive the minivan with the kids, she creamed an elderly pedestrian.

The old lady recovered, but it was a very expensive driving lesson.

My brother in law's wife (both south east asian, but he grew up here) has only been in the US a few years and won't drive outside of emergencies.

Last time he had her drive the minivan with the kids, she creamed an elderly pedestrian.

The old lady recovered, but it was a very expensive driving lesson.
I know that feel

upload_2021-12-9_22-20-20.gif

This isn't a question that can be honestly answered without pics of her knockers.

Seems like the only appropriate information missing. Would I do it? Knockers or bust. I just realized bust is knockers. Bust or bust. Use take two.

Seems like the only appropriate information missing. Would I do it? Knockers or bust. I just realized bust is knockers. Bust or bust. Use take two.
Bust on bust or bust imo

As a guy who took way too long to get his driver's license, it's hard for me to really judge her

The thing with me was, I never depended on anyone to drive me anywhere for the most part. Now if a friend needed me to help them move, I would insist on them giving me a ride home afterwards to return the favor. But other than that I always got around on my own whether by bus or taxi. Eventually, I got fed up and went and bought a car

I still can't believe I got to hook up with women having no car all those years. Usually that's a deal breaker

My wife doesn't have a drivers licence. We've been together for 6 years, but finally she decided to go for it this summer, because she finally has stuff going on in her life (she's about to finish uni and start working, + our oldest kid started preschool), and I can't physically be there all the time to drive her to work and home every day in case public transport can't take her wherever she needs to go.

Everytime I let her practice drive, it feels like this. She's getting better though.

I feel for you bro and hope it's not actually as bad as the vid. But this clip is even better than Edmund Tarverdyan and head movement LMFAO.

A co worker started dating one of the hotel maids from Colombia. She never learned how to drive and doesn't want to learn. She's too scared to drive. He has to drive her to work and pick her up because they work different shifts. He has to drive her everywhere, do her errands, etc. because of transportation problems. Her body is fucking banging otherwise.
Since when is knowing how to drive a requirement for driving? Just go out on the freeway one day, it is Fury Road out there these days.

200.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jahmaltheknight
Back