would you like to see a 4th fight

Wilder will always have a punchers chance but no. Its been 30 rounds between them and Fury has easily won 24 or 25. As a boxer Wilder has nothing for him. Wilder vs Joshua is the fight to make, both need to re-establish themselves espcially is Usyk beats AJ again. Wilder needs a couple of big wins for another shot at Tyson.

LOL. what? he's older than fury? why would fury retire first?
If I'm not mistaken he's already talked about retiring. I don't think he's looking for many more fights and if Wilder is going to deserve a 4th fight he has a lot of work to do.

I also agree that Wilder took a couple of beatings but not bad enough to cause permanent damage. What took the biggest blow might be his psyche so we'll see if he finally humbles himself and gets better.

In my opinion fury has won 3 times against wilder. We need to move on

Let him string a couple of victories over legit contenders...i might reconsider...he can do all this if he trains under Freddie Roach...and follow the regimen like Manny Pacman and Miguel Cotto...he needs to get rid of yes men in his camp...

No, fuck, with guys fighting 0.7 times a year they can't spend their career on one guy.

No. 3rd one was unnecessary really. Most of us knew what the fight was going to look like. Wilder always has a punchers chance. How many cracks at Fury does he need? Fury has won nearly 90% of the rounds they have fought.

No; I see no reason to belive a 4th match would go any different than the last 2.

Wilder has suffered at least 3 concussions in the past two fights.. I mean if you hate wilder that much and want to see him die then sure.. I was ring side and began to feel bad for him watching him take that beating .

No Deontay has nothing for Fury its a waste of time

Yes but make it an MMA fight. Also have a 5th winner take all fight in the WWE

Fury should be 3-0, so No.

Would the fourth fight be fun to watch? Sure. But we need to get the undisputed thing going before Fury is too old

Also no, because AJ has activated the rematch clause with Usyk. “Sometime next spring” according to Hearn, so the waiting game begins again.

*sigh*

Ruiz vs Wilder should be on the books.

Fury fights winner of Usyk/Joshua.

Thats not how boxing works. Fury is gonna have to fight the winner of Whyte Wallin before a potential unification. Winner of AJ Usyk prolly will have to fight their mandatory as well if scheds dont line up.

I hate these rematch clauses. I think Joshua should fight Wilder, and Fury should fight Usyx

Fury has beat him three times and stopped him twice. Wilder will be 36 by the end of this month. It will always be exciting to see these two colliding, but spare a thought for Deontay's brain and health. Fury should fight the Usyk/AJ winner and Wilder should fight the loser. The whole world knows this, but it probably won't happen.
When you put it that way…

not much of a brain to save. I say do it.

Back