would you like to see a 4th fight

Nah give it a rest 3 fights already there are other fights to move onto

If I'm not mistaken he's already talked about retiring. I don't think he's looking for many more fights and if Wilder is going to deserve a 4th fight he has a lot of work to do.

I also agree that Wilder took a couple of beatings but not bad enough to cause permanent damage. What took the biggest blow might be his psyche so we'll see if he finally humbles himself and gets better.

According to current research CTE is mostly caused by accumulated concussive and sub-concussive blows, not by few flash knockouts.

Wilder got 30 rounds of textbook CTE from Fury, unfortunately. Hopefully he’ll be fine in the long term, but he most definitely was seriously damaged.

As much as I want to see it (who wouldn’t) I’ve had my fill of watching wilder get destroyed out there, I don’t want him with permanent damage or some shit. I want to see wilder against other top heavyweights. He can knock anyone out if the right shot lands, be it Joshua, Usyk, etc.

And if he keeps winning and forces Tyson to fight him a fourth time later down the line, so be it. But no, I want to see wilder fight other guys

Thats not how boxing works. Fury is gonna have to fight the winner of Whyte Wallin before a potential unification. Winner of AJ Usyk prolly will have to fight their mandatory as well if scheds dont line up.
I'm well aware they will have fights in between before the big fights.

Back