Social Would you rather be born again in the same country or a different one of your choosing?

Would you rather be born again in the same country or a different one of your choosing?

• Total voters
Where you're born is not as important as the situation you're born into.

You can be born in America, but if your situation is a drug addicted single mother living in a trailer park below the poverty line then you're in for a tough life.

Or

You can be born in North korea, but if you're kim jung un's successor, then you're going to be worshipped by millions and live in luxury.

Situation > Location.

Already did it here,fortunate that I was,but would try something else next time

I was born in the Great state of Texas. So Fuck anything else...

You guys are basic as fuck.

I would be born again in the Mongolian steppes or something. Grow up hard as fuck, but get out of there and have a sick story to tell people.

You guys are basic as fuck.

I would be born again in the Mongolian steppes or something. Grow up hard as fuck, but get out of there and have a sick story to tell people.
A very cruel, brutal upbringing. Which is then propogated accordingly.
Why would you wanna experience that?

American here but I prefer my family in Europe so would opt for Italy or France

Why wouldn't you choose Canada? As someone who is looking at it with a neutral pair of eyes, Canada just seems like an Upgrade on the US

Way better food in the U.S. And the cultural relevancy on the global level.

Would prefer a country in Western Europe or Australia over the US. Unless it was a state like Montana maybe. Think I'll go with Germany.

Back