Social WR Lounge 301: LMAO oh look, aren't you special.

Was pulling out of Afghanistan right thing to do?

• Yes it was time

• We never should have been there

• The way we pulled out was wrong

• Never pull out

• I dont know

• I wish Lowman's dad had pulled out.

• You idiot you forgot "the" in the poll question....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oof, Jackie getting dusted.

Recognized yourself in that one, I see. :)

Funny-Animal-Laughing-Sea-Lion-Picture.jpg

Is anyone else keeping up with the Gabby Petito case?

Yeah, the case is likely not the strange circumstance it is being made out to be.

The boyfriends behavior seems consistent with Petito getting into an argument with the bf, him leaving her stranded in the middle of no where in whatever park they were in, and her likely dying from the elements.

He very well may have absolutely no clue what the hell happened to her and never wanted anything to happen (who knows), but either way he is responsible in part for her death (unless she is miraculously alive).

Im not saying life in prison, but that is morally depraved behavior deserving of 5-10 years unless he left her for 5 minutes and she got attacked by a bear or something. You can't just leave someone dependent on you in the middle of no where.

Very sad case but not the partner on partner violence the media is disgustingly hyping it up to be; far more likely a Grizzly Man like fate than a Yeardley Love (may she RIP).

Yeah, the case is likely not the strange circumstance it is being made out to be.

The boyfriends behavior seems consistent with Petito getting into an argument with the bf, him leaving her stranded in the middle of no where in whatever park they were in, and her likely dying from the elements.

He very well may have absolutely no clue what the hell happened to her and never wanted anything to happen (who knows), but either way he is responsible in part for her death (unless she is miraculously alive).

Im not saying life in prison, but that is morally depraved behavior deserving of 5-10 years unless he left her for 5 minutes and she got attacked by a bear or something. You can't just leave someone dependent on you in the middle of no where.

Very sad case but not the partner on partner violence the media is disgustingly hyping it up to be; far more likely a Grizzly Man like fate than a Yeardley Love (may she RIP).
Well there’s also the “zone of death” in Yellowstone and those 2 women who were murdered in Utah less than 2 blocks from where they were staying.

I think it's more about unprincipled partisanship, but it's kind of racism-adjacent. The idea behind the voter ID push is (explicitly in many cases) to reduce turnout among non-whites, but the purpose is to help Republicans steal elections.
This is just a left wing media talking point and has no basis in reality. Reading left wing media rots your brain. Rable Rable Rable Rable.

This is just a left wing media talking point and has no basis in reality. Reading left wing media rots your brain. Rable Rable Rable Rable.

No, not only does it have basis in reality it was ruled on by the supreme court that the efforts were racist.

Well there’s also the “zone of death” in Yellowstone and those 2 women who were murdered in Utah less than 2 blocks from where they were staying.

Holy shit. You’re actually admitting to being a Jaguars fan?

The same people opposed to voter ID support needing a specific ID to buy a gun. :confused:

People aren't against voter IDs, they're against making people pay for them and implementing the change during an election cycle while simultaneously using demographic data to target specific communities and shutting down DMVs where you could obtain them in those areas while also shutting down polling locations in those areas WHILE also failing to demonstrate in person voter fraud is actually a thing that happens.

You know honestly I like seeing more Asian jurists on the bench and I know whoever gets confirmed is going to be liberal so I'm not up in arms about her going on the bench that said she clearly showed poor judgement in signing that letter.

People aren't against voter IDs, they're against making people pay for them and implementing the change during an election cycle while simultaneously using demographic data to target specific communities and shutting down DMVs where you could obtain them in those areas while also shutting down polling locations in those areas WHILE also failing to demonstrate in person voter fraud is actually a thing that happens.
<Dany07>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back