Social WR Lounge 301: LMAO oh look, aren't you special.

Was pulling out of Afghanistan right thing to do?

• Yes it was time

• We never should have been there

• The way we pulled out was wrong

• Never pull out

• I dont know

• I wish Lowman's dad had pulled out.

• You idiot you forgot "the" in the poll question....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you said I should get out more, but I'm back here for the first time in months, and it really seems like you should take a break.

You seem like a decent man, and Sherdog is clearly getting to you.
Now he'll try to have you reply banned from the Lounge, too.

I know you said I should get out more, but I'm back here for the first time in months, and it really seems like you should take a break.

You seem like a decent man, and Sherdog is clearly getting to you.
If that post is a sign it's getting to me, it got to me a long time ago. But no, that's me showing who the useless bitches are around here who don't contribute anything useful to discussion for the edification of my fellow community members. But you read those quotes and felt I am the one who is gotten to? LOL

Last edited:
If that post is a sign it's getting to me, it got to me a long time ago. But no, that's me showing who the useless bitches are around here who don't contribute anything useful to discussion for the edification of my fellow community members. But you read those quotes and felt I am the one who is gotten to? LOL
{<jimmies}

Scotland is often associated with bagpipes but the interesting fact is that bagpipes aren’t originally from Scotland. Bagpipes originate from southern Europe and appear in Scotland around 1400 AD. The Scottish Bagpipe, or Great Highland Bagpipe, became established in the British military and achieved the widespread prominence it enjoys today, whereas other bagpipe traditions throughout Europe, ranging from Spain to Russia, almost universally went into decline by the late 19th and early 20th centuries. Though widely famous for its role in military and civilian pipe bands, the Great Highland Bagpipe is also used for a solo virtuosic style called pibroch. If you’re interested you can visit the annual Glasgow International Piping Festival which is held in August.

Scotland is often associated with bagpipes but the interesting fact is that bagpipes aren’t originally from Scotland. Bagpipes originate from southern Europe and appear in Scotland around 1400 AD. The Scottish Bagpipe, or Great Highland Bagpipe, became established in the British military and achieved the widespread prominence it enjoys today, whereas other bagpipe traditions throughout Europe, ranging from Spain to Russia, almost universally went into decline by the late 19th and early 20th centuries. Though widely famous for its role in military and civilian pipe bands, the Great Highland Bagpipe is also used for a solo virtuosic style called pibroch. If you’re interested you can visit the annual Glasgow International Piping Festival which is held in August.
Ok

I hate joy reid, but i don't think shes entirely wrong here

In general, I think there is an incredible disconnect about how the media functions. They are not some sinister conglomerate all teaming up to put out a specific message or narrative. There's thousands and thousands of media organizations worldwide competing with each other, not working together. They're trying to outdo each other, and when they can't, they just copy each other.

The media is a mirror. It reflects back what the population interests and desires. There are more tools to collect this type of data than ever before. What people want to read or watch in the media is directly targeted by the media.

If there is an incredible "media push" with this particular story it's because there is an incredible interest demonstrated by the consumers. They know what stories you're reading, how long you're reading them, when you're reading them, how often you're reading them.

tldr; What the media reports and how they report it says more about society than the media especially in the current year with all the data at their disposal.

@Cubo de Sangre @Andy Capp
12.25lbs of Honey
K1-V1116 yeast plus nutrient.
Hoping it hits 11% alcohol. Peaches and a dash of cinnamon may be added in secondary.

20210922-124242.jpg

If there is an incredible "media push" with this particular story it's because there is an incredible interest demonstrated by the consumers. They know what stories you're reading, how long you're reading them, when you're reading them, how often you're reading them.

tldr; What the media reports and how they report it says more about society than the media especially in the current year with all the data at their disposal.

9e042f4e9d64f77aa7705b5d2f183866.jpg

I hate joy reid, but i don't think shes entirely wrong here

Her, and people like her, say this same shit any and every time a white person goes missing. Must be fun for Petito's family to hear people like Joy Reid bitch about their murdered daughter getting media attention.

You're the one with a secret Discord that bans the word "sketch" and "donut."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back