Social WR lounge 302: whatever gets the job done.

Rate Lowman as a contributor

• 0 i hate this guy

• 1 among the worst ever

• 2 the man is dumb adds nothing

• 3 his political views are crap

• 4 who?

• 5 i dont even notice him

• 6 he is aight

• 7 not bad

• 8 he is top notch

• 9 Lowman for PotWR

• 10 he is the glue that holds his place together

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
People should need a license to name kids.

I called a patient to get their insurance info.
"Hi is Carley there?"
"Its Kailey"
"Oh im sorry we have it spelled c a r l e y"
" yep thats correct"

Fuck your parents.
I’d just guess it’s the Gaelic or Welsh spelling?

Doesn’t mean they didn’t see the name in a baby book or something.

The odds of a heavy neopolitan accented woman being named from british name in an italian family is unfathomably low lol.

The odds of a heavy neopolitan accented woman being named from british name in an italian family is unfathomably low lol.
I don’t know, I’ve met a few people who had named that didn’t necessarily come from their back ground.

I don’t know, I’ve met a few people who had named that didn’t necessarily come from their back ground.

I have too but traditionally in old school italian fams this is a rarity. Most my neopolitan cousins and friends dont have " normal" names outside of michael or peter which is religious mostly. They have names like Jeno, Giuseppe, Luca, Rosa etc.

<YayKpop>

The only MMA goat.
MMA couldn’t ask for a better ambassador and representative for a sport linked to human cockfighting and meatheads. GSP changed the entire image of the sport. That Canadian effect ;)
Also unbeatable in his prime and his accomplishments are unmatched. This sadly was his farewell in MMA, it all accumulated to this hall of fame induction. End of the road.

<YayKpop>

The only MMA goat.
MMA couldn’t ask for a better ambassador and representative for a sport linked to human cockfighting and meatheads. GSP changed the entire image of the sport. That Canadian effect ;)
Also unbeatable in his prime and his accomplishments are unmatched. This sadly was his farewell in MMA, it all accumulated to this hall of fame induction. End of the road.

And he submitted and shut up Bisping.

I accept your defeat.

you will now be forever known as the Karen of TWR.

at a girl.
56-563697_445kib-423x510-jimms-star-wars-rustled-my-jimmies.png

69 degrees out and sunny. Bullshit day for work for me today. Whenever the GF gets home we're going to go on a 3 mile trail run.

<28>
where at?

it's exactly the same over here.

Trump Jr. stopped by the neighborhood yesterday. I didn't take the video.

<YayKpop>

The only MMA goat.

Awesome but it also shows at the same time how cheapass the UFC can be.

At the Masters Golf Championship they have no idea who will win so it's understandable if theirs is ill-fitting; it gets tailored later. But the UFC and St. Pierre knew in advance of this. Why not tailor the jacket to fit before the ceremony instead using that oversized thing that looked like it was intended for someone else who bailed at the last minute?

@spamking have you had any SRO's come through your shop? Debating an SRO, RMR (the one that can run off daylight and ambient light) or a Vortex Razor to put on a P10F Comp Ready but I can't figure out which one would be best. I know the RMR is pretty tried and true but I've never had an issue with a Vortex.

I love the large window of the sro. Same with the delta point pro.

The aimpoint acro p2 is badass. Closed emitter, 50k battery life. They look a bit strange on pistols but the foot print really isn't much different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back