Social WR Lounge v.309: My Soul Is Prepared. How's Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mailed in voted for WA state because I was gonna be In DC crazy people would have a problem with that

It's gross this bitch is probably getting paid big money to do this. "Breaks her silence." About what? So she can continue to claim she didn't murder her daughter???

Can I just say thank ya'll for keeping it clean last night? I don't think mods gave out a single set of cards in the War Room on a dang election night. Bravo.

It's gross this bitch is probably getting paid big money to do this. "Breaks her silence." About what? So she can continue to claim she didn't murder her daughter???

Blame the prosecutor for refusing to take the death penalty off the table.

Can I just say thank ya'll for keeping it clean last night? I don't think mods gave out a single set of cards in the War Room on a dang election night. Bravo.
Elections aren't over yet.

<{yearp}>

Blame the prosecutor for refusing to take the death penalty off the table.

I honestly lean more towards Jose Baez just being THAT good of a lawyer. He got Aaron fucking Hernandez off a double murder charge too.

I wish. The magic him and Gronk performed on the Patriots together was something else.
Odin Lloyd was a drug dealer so it's not like anything of value was lost.
I went to UF and the school basically erased him the second he was charged with murder. So much for due process.

Start a new thread.

Elections aren't over yet.

<{yearp}>

the-office-michael-scott.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back