Social WR Loungs v 264: This generation's "Fortunate Son"

What is this gen's version of Fortunate Son

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never been to an Applebee's

Only time I ever went to an Applebee's was when Anderson Silva fought Yushin Okami (the second time). There was a hurricane coming so I bailed up to Richmond with a friend but the hurricane made it far enough to put out a lot of power up there too. The only place we could find that was showing the fight was an Applebee's.

Only time I ever went to an Applebee's was when Anderson Silva fought Yushin Okami (the second time). There was a hurricane coming so I bailed up to Richmond with a friend but the hurricane made it far enough to put out a lot of power up there too. The only place we could find that was showing the fight was an Applebee's.

GET SOME MORE HURRICANES!

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Technically,

was the Iraq War version of fortunate son

Oh, I never used Xanax around people. I don't understand people who try to use downers as a party drug or in social situations. Goofy asses.

I've also only taken enough to black out two or three times total. Went to a job fair that I don't remember lmao.

I'm gonna try DMT soon, and pretty stoked about it. I'm new to psychedelics but I really love LSD.
For someone who loves the trip of LSD but hates the length, DMT was perfect

I have been to a Chili's before. We used to go to BW3's or Hooters for fights all the time.

"This is what happens if we raise the minimum wage!"

*posts current pictures while the minimum wage is $7.25*

Every fucking time.

I have a lot of empty days, so I actually appreciate the duration. Best bang for buck, hands down. I wish every drug I enjoyed lasted so long lmao.
At some point I'd like for it to stop, 8-12 hours is excessive. Wish it was more like 4-6. It is made worse by the fact that LSD makes time slow down. Those 8 hours can feel like years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back