Social WR Loungs v 264: This generation's "Fortunate Son"

What is this gen's version of Fortunate Son

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love how our office is now talking about having everyone work in office 2-3 days out of our 5 day work week....

Without mentioning any raise or the pay issues they mentioned a month ago in the staff meeting. Yeah, you held our cost of living adjustment that we were SUPPOSED to get in January cause of budget concerns and even noted the cost of living and our subject matter vs what we paid isn't right but now you want us back without mentioning it again......

Assholes

I work for the government and they are going the opposite direction. They are thinking of permanent 4 day telework, 1 day in office. Very interesting to see what they do.

I work for the government and they are going the opposite direction. They are thinking of permanent 4 day telework, 1 day in office. Very interesting to see what they do.
I get we need to be in the office cause of what we do a bit to meet with folks face to face about things but I find it baffling they acknowledged that support staff and attorneys given what we do, what we read and such vs what we make and how much it costs to live in Salt Lake that we aren't paid enough...

But then they don't say shit about it since and now want us to be in 2-3 days a week cause they want to micromanage what we do even though we've all been working from home for a year. Maybe, after a year of this people are starting to lack in what they produce cause your entire staff is dealing with essentially shit morale?

Putas.

He's still on the "users viewing this thread" list as of now. Lol
Yep...Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 21, Guests: 26)
sickness2.0StoneColdSteveAustintdluxonNatural OrderPolishHeadlock2Proud AmericanGregolianLeadKandylandBEERLimbo Pete... and 10 more

I’m ready for this

Ws9q7rf.jpg

Depends what you mean by “this generation” all of those songs are 25+ years old. For “this generation” it’s probably like Justin Bieber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back