WrestleMania 36

Who is going over?

• Brock

• Drew

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright boys you know what tonight is.....Mania!!!!!!!!

@SocraticMethod @RollSonnenRoll @Rebelfett @lakersfan45 @Rex Poppa Pump @Jobber @Frank23 @GoldenAzazel @Good Ole Stannis's BBQ @D.R.H. @Falsedawn @Gutter Chris @Thrawn33 @moonwolf @Sycho Sid @deezy

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Is Sane hurt? They're showing Asuka a lot, but not Sane. I'm wondering if Bliss/Cross will go over with Sane taking the pin and then Asuka beats the shit out of Sane and goes on a terror run as a singles heel, winning the SmackDown women's title and wrecking shit until Sane comes back to challenge her.

But I'd rather they just keep being crazy Japanese broads screaming nonsense and maybe caressing each other.
I read somewhere they were giving her time of because she just got married and was still in Japan when they did the tapings leading up to wm but she made it to the end tapings

I read somewhere they were giving her time of because she just got married and was still in Japan when they did the tapings leading up to wm but she made it to the end tapings

oh damn,
she gonna be filled with that honeymoon big nut energy.

i expect even even more ridiculous hijinks than usual.

damn, its 12:30 already?
gotta get my Mania eats figured out

oh damn,
she gonna be filled with that honeymoon big nut energy.

i expect even even more ridiculous hijinks than usual.

She's been getting dicked down so much that she now wants to be forcefully taken and devoured by our favorite Empress.

She's been getting dicked down so much that she now wants to be forcefully taken and devoured by our favorite Empress.
they have a match to win first

Big E out of the ladder match.

Now Big E has a chance to make Braun/Goldberg a three way
Y7VBI5g.gif

Now _________ has a chance to make Braun/Goldberg a three way
Y7VBI5g.gif
dammit sleezy,
spoiler tag that shit just in case

I need all the mana to get what I want.......spoiler tag wouldn't get me any mana.

I'm just really intrigued to see how WWE does this whole thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mattesson Gaucher
Back