WrestleMania 40: Night 1 - Biggest Tag Match in WM History

Match of the night. Imo. N2 should be much better.
Honestly think Sami/Gunther was better.

Maybe even the ladder match, but I'm a sucker for a ladder match.

True match of the day was the triple threat NA Title match at NXT Stand and Deliver, with the tag match a very close second.

well, really long match but i was entertained. odd how it just randomly became a no DQ match . props to the rock for getting in there and really working. tough situation for cody and roman, you basically work an hour long match...and now you gotta do it all over again the next day and not make it just seem like a repeat

i agree also. Tho what was everyone's fav matches? For me personally the triple threat na match n the nxt men title match n for wm the ladder and ic match
Triple threat
NXT Tag
Sami/Gunther
Rock/Roman and Cody/Seth
Ladder match

well, really long match but i was entertained. odd how it just randomly became a no DQ match . props to the rock for getting in there and really working. tough situation for cody and roman, you basically work an hour long match...and now you gotta do it all over again the next day and not make it just seem like a repeat
At the end of the day the ref wanted his paycheck so really couldn't go against the rock

At the end of the day the ref wanted his paycheck so really couldn't go against the rock
Dumb is what that was. But gotta make Dwayne and his vanity belt seem even more special

Ripley still wearing that face paint? She had like 4 hours to clean up.

Mami wearing a brace on her wrist. Not a good thing.

Back