WRONG GYM

so you support stomping repeatedly on a guys' head when he's lying on the ground, already been choked into tapping ?? Is that right? please just confirm on that for us all so we can see your true character as a person.
thank you.
guy might have just raped an underage black trans womxn whilst not wearing a mask...we don't have the video to support the context of your theory

you're welcome.

guy might have just raped an underage black trans womxn whilst not wearing a mask...we don't have the video to support the context of your theory

you're welcome.
well that IS indeed possible. Yes, I agree.

But let's face it, it's HIGHLY unlikely. MOre like 2 dudes with big egos clashed and the guy with the better jiu-jitsu attacked him, choked him out, IGNORED him tapping repeatedly to stop, choked him AGAIN, BEAT his face, STOMPED his head, all while the guy had lost and was pleasing to stop, and being filmed (their big mistake) and so if YOUI think that is in anywahy acceptable then you are lost as a human being.

so IF the background story comes out that he did do something despciable then at THAT POINT you can say "i told you so".

Until then, you are in the same identical category as blue-shirt dude in my book.

This is not martial arts, it is a sustained beating after the guy had TAPPED and said "stop" ad the guy kept on going which is assault and battery and i hope the blue-shirt goes GOES TO JAIL.

if you dont agree, fuck you, get lost you piece of shit.

well that IS indeed possible. Yes, I agree.

But let's face it, it's HIGHLY unlikely. MOre like 2 dudes with big egos clashed and the guy with the better jiu-jitsu attacked him, choked him out, IGNORED him tapping repeatedly to stop, choked him AGAIN, BEAT his face, STOMPED his head, all while the guy had lost and was pleasing to stop, and being filmed (their big mistake) and so if YOUI think that is in anywahy acceptable then you are lost as a human being.

so IF the background story comes out that he did do something despciable then at THAT POINT you can say "i told you so".

Until then, you are in the same identical category as blue-shirt dude in my book.

This is not martial arts, it is a sustained beating after the guy had TAPPED and said "stop" ad the guy kept on going which is assault and battery and i hope the blue-shirt goes GOES TO JAIL.

if you dont agree, fuck you, get lost you piece of shit.
based on the body language (and language) in the video evidence, i think it is HIGHLY more likely that the big dude came in looking for a cheap shot and got that quality removed from his persona via a physical stimulus

in layman's terms...the bully got what was coming to him

"if you don't agree, fuck you, get lost you piece of shit"

p.s. you may be lost as a human being

Last edited:
Need more context...

Hard to make a call here... the guy in blue looks like a complete asshole at first... until you hear him explaining that the other guy had started the problem and started hitting him... it seems like the big guy getting beat up instigated shit and tried to take things too far, so the guy in blue retaliated and beat the shit out of him, in turn taking things too far....

A lot of people saying are saying "Once the guy taps you stop NO MATTER WHAT" but that isn't always true is a real fight.

If a huge and threatening guy is attacking you, you don't just stop fighting when he asks, because he might keep attacking you.
You stop when you are sure he is incapacitated and won't be able to hurt you anymore.

Maybe the big guy made some serious threats - maybe he has done something like this or worse to someone else... Maybe he deserved it, maybe he didn't. I would love to hear more from both sides of the story, though

I love how white knights comment about the bad bad guy doing this to this big guy without knowing the background story whatsofuckingever.
The big guy could have really deserved this.

You probably have some good adblocker or ant-track stuff installed. I had to disable mine for a moment to see the video.
That was attempted murder though. Stomping and kicking someones head and choking them for that long

Even if the victim hit him first. Martial Arts is supposed to teach self control. Buddy should be able to control himself not to foot stomp the guy after he's clearly done. I've gotten beat up in street fights and have been shown more mercy than this lmao
That's meathead bjj culture from what I've seen. Those guys try to act like they have tma principles, but they have zero self restraint and are arrogant af. I get it too, but dont put on a gi, sit indian style and try to act like some zen master when really you are a pitbull

a ufc 1 fight?
Also when you're being beaten senseless and at the mercy of the perpetrator, scary stuff.

A lot different than two consenting fighters with a ref.

Come on, up your game, if you're going to be an instigator be more clever!

Also when you're being beaten senseless and at the mercy of the perpetrator, scary stuff.

A lot different than two consenting fighters with a ref.

Come on, up your game, if you're going to be an instigator be more clever!
i see it as the victim defending himself and teaching the evil-doer a valuable lesson

come on, up your critical thinking game...if you're going to have a discussion with the hyper-intelligent, be more clever

i see it as the victim defending himself and teaching the evil-doer a valuable lesson

come on, up your critical thinking game...if you're going to have a discussion with the hyper-intelligent, be more clever
Haha well you're free to think about it the way you want, I disagree that he was defending himself and teaching the guy a lesson. If he had of stopped after a few punches, than MAYBE. Not soccer kicks and stomps

That being said, I was responding to your comment that the incident was like ufc 1, which it obviously wasn't lol

No, UFC1 had a ref.
yeah and UFC 1 also had an octagon and Jim Brown commentating

there was a camera man who would've stepped in

The receiver of the beating may or may not have deserved it, but to try to downplay the severity of this beating is silly.
"sometimes you have to fight fire with fire"

if you admit that the receiver may have deserved it, then the beating's severity is condoned

Last edited:
Haha well you're free to think about it the way you want, I disagree that he was defending himself and teaching the guy a lesson. If he had of stopped after a few punches, than MAYBE. Not soccer kicks and stomps

That being said, I was responding to your comment that the incident was like ufc 1, which it obviously wasn't lol
and my response was to your comment that it was attempted murder, which it obviously wasn't lol

and my response was to your comment that it was attempted murder, which it obviously wasn't lol
Which is a pointless argument about semantics. Admittedly it probably doesn't fit the defintion of attempted murder, despite his buddy filming and the guy pleading him to stop as he was bashing his skull in.

You just want a reaction lol, I know your kind from my days on best gore. No substance at all

Which is a pointless argument about semantics.
no it isn't

Admittedly it probably doesn't fit the defintion of attempted murder,
oh so now it's not attempted murder

despite his buddy filming and the guy pleading him to stop as he was bashing his skull in.
yes, the bully got a dose of his own medicine

You just want a reaction lol, I know your kind from my days on best gore. No substance at all
i find your posts lacking substance and critical thought

Back