Opinion WTF is going on with Lake Mead?

Face palm.

Can you tell me what portion of that 2050x acceleration is being caused by humans?

Some? None? All? Half?

No, you can’t, because you don’t know.

I’m not denying climate change, I’m stating that we obviously don’t know the entirety of the effects of humans.

It’s like you’re agreeing with me in a way but you’re too dense to see it.

The rate of increase they are comparing against in those studies was seen immediately after the last ice age. We, to my knowledge are not currently emerging from an ice age? I think it is fair to say that very little of the increase we see now is natural.

We know CO2 acts as a green house gas.

Co2 emissions:
annual-co2-emissions-per-country-da8ccccaf5fc9d6bab92c3527f0cc596_v38_850x600.svg

Globe temp:
global_gis_2021_chart.png

According to Nevada, the average temerature in Vegas is rapidly rising.

04-f-6.jpg

These charts are pretty cool. WAY better than what news outlets usually release.
Where did they come from?

There are some pretty big holes in the desert/reservoir dataset, but the rate of change is definitely higher (and accelerating) in the urban areas. I would guess they chose 1970 because of the hole from 61-69 in the desert data.

I'm not sure this is meant to show evidence of global warming (though the second function delta IS positive) insomuch as showing real urban heat retention.

"Sure" as in 100% certain I'll agree with you, we can never be. I'm willing to listen though, what other natural factors are contributing to the warming.
All the stuff they spray across the skies on a daily basis is not helping things.

So learning about the rates of melting, temperature changes, seeing studies from other universities, while in university is simply nothing?

Link to the study you're referring to, please.

These charts are pretty cool. WAY better than what news outlets usually release.
Where did they come from?

There are some pretty big holes in the desert/reservoir dataset, but the rate of change is definitely higher (and accelerating) in the urban areas. I would guess they chose 1970 because of the hole from 61-69 in the desert data.

I'm not sure this is meant to show evidence of global warming (though the second function delta IS positive) insomuch as showing real urban heat retention.

It's from the state's climate action plan.

https://climateaction.nv.gov/policies/climate-nv/#iLightbox[b7dbf45c5d8470fd481]/0

Link to the study you're referring to, please.

This is the best you can do?

We both know what you’re doing, it’s cheap.

This thread is full of Zealots committed to their media approved religion of climate change.

The phrase “we can’t be sure how much climate change is due to man” is literally sacrilegious to them.

Pointing out the failings of the media, scientists and universities in predicting and understanding climate change is sacrilegious to them.

Still wondering if you wanted to discuss this. If you have other causes that are not anthropogenic I'll hear them out.

You should try doing anything besides hanging out on sherdog and being a fucking moron. Trying to talk shit when you're too fucking dumb to even do that properly. Sad part is, you're too fucking dumb to realize why I'm saying that. You're a moron, go away now.

Lmao what a dumb fuck. I am hardly on this site anymore. But I might make a come back just for you sweetheart.

Well thats all folks. The turbines have stopped making power.
This should get interesting. I guess the water will stabilize now lol.

Last edited:
Lmao what a dumb fuck. I am hardly on this site anymore. But I might make a come back just for you sweetheart.
You have low reading comprehension, but I'm the dumbfuck? That's rich!!! Lmao

You really should just find a different hobby, because I won't be replying to your retarded ass anymore.

You have low reading comprehension, but I'm the dumbfuck? That's rich!!! Lmao

You really should just find a different hobby, because I won't be replying to your retarded ass anymore.

Where is this instance of low reading comprehension you brainless cuck? Lmao are you going to block me snowflake? You are having a melt down right now.

Pretty Dire.

These goons have been posting videos over the last month.

Seems like shit is getting real now.

Statistically seems surrounding States will be feeling this.

If this shit keeps up, won't even be able to have Boat Drinks!

cf0ac3155a357f1e2129e1f046467085.jpg

images

Wow, surprised the lake was ever this high

Not helpful

Boat drinks.

Respect.

Where is this instance of low reading comprehension you brainless cuck? Lmao are you going to block me snowflake? You are having a melt down right now.
I'm not your fucking teacher, go look back at your initial reply, and what I actually said, if you still can't figure it out, then you're even dumber than I thought.
And no little bitch, I don't block people, I just will ignore what you have to say, because as soon as I see your name, I'll know it's not to be taken seriously because you're a simple minded p.o.s.

I'm not your fucking teacher, go look back at your initial reply, and what I actually said, if you still can't figure it out, then you're even dumber than I thought.
And no little bitch, I don't block people, I just will ignore what you have to say, because as soon as I see your name, I'll know it's not to be taken seriously because you're a simple minded p.o.s.

Cry more mongo. You are a brain dead sack of shit. <Waaah>

Back