Media Wtf is wrong with Conor?

drugs alter your perception of time, so he probably things thats normal.

Were you not entertained? I could barely understand a word he was saying but for some reason still played the whole video, checking multiple times to see if I had increased the playback speed.

Conor was definitely intense there, possibly having had a drink or even taken some kind of PED to put on a great performance in that interview. Nothing wrong with a guy letting loose, having a good time but it is pretty shocking to see someone do an interview in that state. At the same time it is not that out of character for Conor, known to live his best life and go above and beyond for his job.

What's wrong with Conor? Everything

He had a hell of a rise to FW and made a shit ton of money. Now his body is breaking and he can't hang with the champs. Has drug and alcohol problems. His crazy ass will be set for life though

A lot of people are gonna try to take advantage of his wealth though

Not going to watch 25 minutes of drunken/drugged Conor mumbling and rambling.

Based on the first minute of his face paced unintelligible muttering I’d say he has a future in the rap game.

Takes some balls to take that interview when your more lit than an irish leprechaun on st patricks day.

Just wow.

Why do people always assume it’s coke? I’m asking seriously, was there evidence he’s a user?

I think a lot of fans want to label it as coke because then they can say Conor was untouchable before he started making ridiculous money and partying.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Conor’s confidence was destroyed by losing to Nate Diaz the first time, a fight the organization banked on him winning. He knew he was gonna lose to Mayweather, but taking a shots, even low-power ones over and over again messes with your psyche, apart from maybe developing CTE.

Then there’s the Khabib fight, a fight that felt personal because it was personal, and he was not only dominated, but humiliated, him and his team.

Dustin Poirier was just overkill, by then Conor tried to build himself back up, but Dustin’s superior MMA skillset was too much for Conor’s one-dimensional threat, Conor was such a whole level below Dustin, he was destroyed in the 3rd fight. In shock really.

He may sound funny in interviews because he’s trying to figure out his persona, now that he can’t be the same loud guy anymore, nobody’s buying that act.

Last edited:
he's drinking. they are in his pub.
people get like this after one energy drink or a big coffee or a few shots or drinks.
No, lol ... He even mentions that he's not drinking. Drinking doesn't cause you to constantly shift you mouth like that either.

I think a lot of fans want to label it as coke because then they can say Conor was untouchable before he started making ridiculous money and partying.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Conor’s confidence was destroyed by losing to Nate Diaz the first time, a fight the organization banked on him winning. He knew he was gonna lose to Mayweather, but taking a shots, even low-power ones over and over again messes with your psyche, apart from maybe developing CTE.

Then there’s the Khabib fight, a fight that felt personal because it was personal, and he was not only dominated, but humiliated, him and his team.

Dustin Poirier was just overkill, by then Conor tried to build himself back up, but Dustin’s superior MMA skillset was too much for Conor’s one-dimensional threat, Conor was such a whole level below Dustin, he was destroyed in the 3rd fight. In shock really.

He may sound funny in interviews because he’s trying to figure out his persona, now that he can’t be the same loud guy anymore, nobody’s buying that act.

It's definitely coke dude lol. That's also why he's talking far more Irish than usual, that's just his natural non TV friendly accent that he's slipped back into once he's hammered.

I think just heavily drunk who tried to sober up with few lines before the interview. Worked for overall motorics and look, but the mind was still heavily compromised lol. Any guy who would do all of this for the first time could look the same, so this one off video isn't a sign he has degraded heavily ..

Something is very wrong with Conor, honestly don't want to see him come back. I get it we joke here, but he has some sort of drug issues he needs to fix. If he doesn't he's going to be perma fried. It's really sad how different he sounds, kind of reminds me of Chuck Lidell towards the end of his career.
Yah it seems like he shouldn't be fighting.
That said he gets paid heaps to do it + it is kinda good for everything else he does to be still active as a fighter.
So I'm gonna leave his safety to him and enjoy him getting beat up.

He looks like a train wreck, his face is all swollen up
That's probably the HGH there, he definitely seems like he is on something, not sure if it's coke or maybe even amphetamines mixed with some good old booze.

Hate him or love him.. you have always had his ways with words.

But this new interview is messed up. Wtf is wrong with him?

Drunk? Drugs?

<{Joewithit}>

I’m only 5 min in and I really dont understand what you find weird? Nor anybody else on the first thread page.

All i heard is business projects, coffe, training, restoraunt…

U guys never spoke to an irishman before or something?

Back