Television X-MEN '97 (First Official Trailer, post #292)

<PlusJuan>

This.

And they're reviews of the first 3 episodes.
Why not give reviewers access to the entire season?

Makes me suspect Disney knows the season is top-heavy.

That said...

...this looks pretty awesome.

most show premieres for reviewers usually only consist of the first three or four episodes of a season

<PlusJuan>

This.

And they're reviews of the first 3 episodes.
Why not give reviewers access to the entire season?

Makes me suspect Disney knows the season is top-heavy.

That said...

...this looks pretty awesome.

Are there different size Sentinels or is this just poor quality ?
433255492_10230661610179340_1602840594472160446_n.jpg

Hopefully the favorable shills are actually right. And the creator was fired because of blade shit.

Whats going on with his only fans? I just realized the dude looks like a young sinbad.
I assumed just having one, but googling now apparently he had it before he started this job, but it was non-explicit, so who knows

Only review I saw was complaining that they reduced the size of Rogue's posterior.
I think that's the only gripe I saw too.

Still, it's a major fuckup. Rogue should be the epitome of sexually irresistible.

Is the guy that did Wolvies voice back?

Hopefully the favorable shills are actually right. And the creator was fired because of blade shit.

I saw a rumor it was related to his Onlyfans

Whats going on with his only fans? I just realized the dude looks like a young sinbad.

I assumed just having one, but googling now apparently he had it before he started this job, but it was non-explicit, so who knows

'Fired because of OnlyFans' is the least credible reason for his firing because he's had an OF for months.

Again, he was fired 10 days before his own show premiered. A gay & black showrunner was directly fired by someone in Disney more powerful than him, and its labeled on the press release as 'FIRED' just before the show premieres, meaning he left under the worst conditions possible, due to an immediate issue, and he royally pissed off someone with the power to fire him that didn't care the blowback they'd receive from both 'communities' he's a part of.

Very odd the timing and announcement of his firing. The shows looks pretty decent from the previews so far, but I'll guess we'll see. And lol at the people going on about how he was probably fired because the show is too woke and all that jazz. X-men has always been gay and woke, that's what made it good.

X-men has always been gay and woke, that's what made it good.

Thought it always has been an analogy of the Civil Rights political fight, with ProfessorX being MLK and Magneto being Malcom X.

And now its gay, and always has been.

And now its also 'woke,' although that's a very modern term, and it always has been.

Hmmmm.... lets hear from the creator of the X-Men himself, Stan Lee.

Thought it always has been an analogy of the Civil Rights political fight, with ProfessorX being MLK and Magneto being Malcom X.

And now its gay, and always has been.

And now its also 'woke,' although that's a very modern term, and it always has been.

Hmmmm.... lets hear from the creator of the X-Men himself, Stan Lee.

‘woke’ as a signifier might be contemporary, but the signified is rooted in concepts & contexts that stretch throughout all of modern history.

i’m not familiar enough w/ the history of the X-Men comics to make a statement one way or another on if it has “always” been gay, in the most basic contexts gay is thought of as, but i do know this much is very true: X-Men has always been about empowering & giving voice to the Othered. so, depending on the context, one could in theory argue that it has always been gay.

Back