YaBigDong Song's first fight

JoshTehV

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
was at the age of fucking 15! He might be the youngest pro mma fighter ever to have competed

Take a look at Valentina Shevchenko's record. She debuted at 15 and was 7-0 by the time she turned 18.

Wow dude. I think you thought that title was a good idea. I’m here to tell you I thought it sucked. There are levels to SD.

Whoa... a title edit? By mods per chance?

Come on.

Wow dude. I think you thought that title was a good idea. I’m here to tell you I thought it sucked. There are levels to SD.

Whoa... a title edit? By mods per chance?

Come on.
no you didn't you post whore

no you didn't you post whore

I call it the way my drunk eyes saw it... prove me wrong.

Maybe go a little less...you know. Next time.

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

Rory Mac was 16.
Joe Stevenson was also 16 for his first 3 fights, with the 3rd fight taking place at the Bas Rutten Invitational 1 night tournament, getting ko'ed by Jens Pulver in 38 seconds in his 2nd fight of the night.

Joe Stevenson was also 16 for his first 3 fights, with the 3rd fight taking place at the Bas Rutten Invitational 1 night tournament, getting ko'ed by Jens Pulver in 38 seconds in his 2nd fight of the night.
now thats some real karate kid shit right there

Take a look at Valentina Shevchenko's record. She debuted at 15 and was 7-0 by the time she turned 18.

For an other-side-of-the-coin story, Erica Montoya debuted about 2 weeks after she turned 14 and had a 6-2 record by 18, at which point, becoming an adult, she quit the sport supposedly to get away from her domineering father who pushed her into it to begin with, and was never seen or heard from evar again.

Also has the distinction of being the first womyn in a UFC vidya gaem as the UFC were planning on booking her at the time but it never happened (maybe because of the above events nixing that plan).

You look no further then the UFCs GOAT Bisping. He debut at 15. It was also Englands first MMA tournament.

For an other-side-of-the-coin story, Erica Montoya debuted about 2 weeks after she turned 14 and had a 6-2 record by 18, at which point, becoming an adult, she quit the sport supposedly to get away from her domineering father who pushed her into it to begin with, and was never seen or heard from evar again.

Also has the distinction of being the first womyn in a UFC vidya gaem as the UFC were planning on booking her at the time but it never happened (maybe because of the above events nixing that plan).

Kathy Long was actually the first. They never could find a fight for her so she was one of their announcers in the beginning.

I remember her, but wow, didn't know she debuted in MMA at 14. I always wondered what happened to her, she was friggin good.

My debut was not at 16... it was 17... after prom and a few drinks... in the back of my moms Jeep Cherokee

Back