Your Home Gym Setup (PICS)

fanattic said:
for the mats, bags, bowlfex, and the bob

like a total

Mats and bags were about ... $1,100.00 ish. The bowflex and Bob I didn't buy, so I don't know.

haha you put a video of you training here on youtube

Who are you talking to? There are certainly NOT any videos of me on youtube.

skeet said:
Mats and bags were about ... $1,100.00 ish. The bowflex and Bob I didn't buy, so I don't know.

cool. thanks man

Hello all, these are pics of my home gym. I practice MT, Boxing and BJJ. I train at two local gyms however I'm a family man and cannot always make it to class so my wife and I made our garage into gym. So far I can practice my standup, and work on cardio, strength training and plyometrics. I can

continued because im only allowed 9 images in one post

Heavy Bag Setup
7HeavyBagSetup2.jpg

The bag ties back to allow me to park the SUV
8Tieback2.jpg

All cardio equipment folds away, this will be rolling area when I get the mats
0floor2.jpg

Thanks Again for your personal reviews on products!!!!!!!!!

damn skeet, that's aggressive. Is that your garage or what?

That's phenominal.
You even have Fight Night Round 3 on PS2.

I envy your setup.

Nice setup Strangerhhh, but how often do you use it, I hope its not there for looks only. You should probably start charging membership. Man, I wish I was your neighbor.

Tito74 said:
Nice setup Strangerhhh, but how often do you use it, I hope its not there for looks only. You should probably start charging membership. Man, I wish I was your neighbor.

Thanks for the nice comments guys, I put allot of effort into that garage you should have seen it before. Yes I do use it Tito. My wife and I made a promise to each other if we spent the money on a GYM that we would utilize it. We almost made it a game room with pool table etc, I'm so glad we didnt. Most of my neighbors have huge three car garages, boy what I could have done with a three car.

my home gym sucks but I like it, I got some cheap puzzle mats a 40lb bag, speed bag, and weights/cardio stuff, I really want to add some pads for the walls, a mauy thai bag, swing bag, maybe some better matts to throw on, some real wrestling matts would be nice.

Damn stranger thats a kickass garage, I also wish I was your neighbor!

Here are a couple of pics of my current setup. Alot of the aerobic stuff is actually my mom's friend's; she's a personal trainer and left some stuff over here because they get together every week and work out. There is also a TV with a portable dvd player hooked up to it, sometimes i bring it over by the mat, and an old pc for instuctionals.Feel free to critique.

100lb Heavy Bag, Pads, Mitts and Spare Gloves:

50lb Heavy Bag, Double End Bag and Mat Area:

Some Weights and Treadmill:

Nice TekJunkie! I want my double end bag but I keep spending my extra jack on private lessons.

Back