Your Home Gym Setup (PICS)

strangerhhh said:
Nice TekJunkie! I want my double end bag but I keep spending my extra jack on private lessons.
how much was that mount for your heavy bag? i need one and was wondering how much they cost. I Have mine set up in my garage attached to a beam, but it shakes the whole house when I use it. I need something similiar to what yo have. So how much is it and where did you order it?

and also, can it be adjusted to go out further from the wall then that? and about how far from the wall is it at in your picture?

god damn you guys have some sick fuckin setups.

aha some very nice setups indeed. Anyways mine has changed, now i have 2 areas. My backyard is for my 3 punching bags, floor to ceiling ball and speedbag. Then i have my garage which is mostly for pad work, grappling, stretching and all the other little things.

I intended to get pics up on Jan 1st, but... forgot.
*Edit: What a fine 500th post.*

I didn't realize how cluttered and messy my garage was until seeing these pictures, I need to clean it up alot. I always just go in, do my workout, and never think twice about anything in their that doesn't have to do with training...

Anyways. 1st pic is of my bench setup, speed bag, fridge, and that blue bin holds all my gloves/accessories.
PICT0171.jpg

Here's my weight rack. I have a total of 400lbs in plates, and at the bottom are my dumbbells, Rolling Thunder, and wrist roller.
PICT0173.jpg

Up next is the dip station. Pullups, leg raises, and dips.. Took Keith Wassung's advice and slid the squat pads over the bars to get a wider grip for dips, much more stability and strength in the movement.
PICT0169.jpg

This is my Century 100lb heavy bag and TKO speed bag, with an absolute ton of unnecessary crap behind it. I'll clean that all up soon.
PICT0168.jpg

Last, but not least... Jump rope, sledgehammer, CoC grippers (#1, 2, 3), resistance bands, wraps, and a headstrap. And, a shameless plug of SSF, because, well.. I love those gloves.
PICT0172.jpg

Nice work Poseidon9, looks used and ghetto which I like.

Lol at the bike doubling as a plate holder.

Don't let the S&P guys know you have an EZ curl bar....and a cat.

Happnin' Mojo said:
Nice work Poseidon9, looks used and ghetto which I like.

Lol at the bike doubling as a plate holder.

Don't let the S&P guys know you have an EZ curl bar....and a cat.

Haha, thanks. My setup is nothing pretty, but it's effective.
The bike holds my 2.5's. :icon_chee
The curl bar was from before my S&P days, and the kitty litter is for an oil leak. I hate cats.

I'm probably bringing this back from the dead lol. Pics of my stuff in my cram packed room. I've been using my heavy bag as a throwing dummy lately. And I'm not a big fan of that Century stand but I gotta manage.

12.jpg

14.jpg

phengeng said:
aha some very nice setups indeed. Anyways mine has changed, now i have 2 areas. My backyard is for my 3 punching bags, floor to ceiling ball and speedbag. Then i have my garage which is mostly for pad work, grappling, stretching and all the other little things.

Need a room mate ?

I tried getting pictures up but still aint got it yet

gym005.jpg
gym002.jpg
[/IMG][/IMG]
gym005.jpg
gym006.jpg
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]
gym005.jpg
gym004.jpg
[/IMG]
This was my home gym till I had to empty it after some scum tried to rob it.

Back