Your Top 1 80's song

As soon as you hear this blast from the past, you'll recognize it immediately

I try to find songs I know people from the 80s will recognize but may not remember or heard in years...

80s metal.. One of my favorite songs from one of the most underrated bands ever..

My favorite YouTube comment..

"I played this full blast at 3AM. My neighbors called the police. The police arrested them."

Legends of Rock

I hope these songs haven't already been posted. I added a bunch to this topic a long time ago

Susanna Hoffs was the first woman I ever seen that I realized was pretty. I think I was around 5 or 6 years old maybe? All I remember was that I was a little boy watching MTV and when I seen The Bangles, I was amazed at how pretty the singer was... She was the chick that gave me that awareness.. I would still take a prime Susanna Hoffs over any woman in the world...

She may not have a huge rack or a big cartoon ass but she is so much prettier then anyone else and she has such a girly voice..

Girly voices are super underrated.. I watched music shift from the cute girly voices like Hoffs to strong roaring voiced bitches like Whitney Houston to the current rapping bitches like Cardi B...

If we're talking late 80's then

or

I'm sure everyone is going to have something different. Certain songs just remind you and capture a time in the 80s - and those certain songs will be different for everyone.

I used to collect '80's 12" inch singles and extended mixes. I still have this album cover hanging on my wall.

Back