Your wife hires a new landscaper and you come home to see this...

That's ok, he probably doesn't have good cardio and will finish early. Its ok I mean what matters is the fact that my wife cares about me on an emotional level. That's ok, its just physical fun, its not like its going mean anything. Its really ok, who am I to suppress my beautiful wife's need to have fun?

I mean, look at this slob. Dude should be ashamed of himself, he's got Arnie's genes and he's a Kennedy.
3F9C7E4C00000578-4446838-image-a-56_1493198533684.jpg

What’s wrong with his left hand?

I've always held the theory that you arent a high T alpha unless you've had sex with countless ugly women. Because anyone can get it up for a hot chick. But it takes a down and dirty horndog bursting with uncontrolled testosterone to bang the undesirable.
I concur.

Id chase him down in a stolen truck , call him a fucking mother fucker and proceed to destroy the rich persons house that he took cover in. Then I would rob a jewelry store to pay for the rich persons house I destroyed and probably kidnap that guys wife and hide her in a meth den

That's ok, he probably doesn't have good cardio and will finish early. Its ok I mean what matters is the fact that my wife cares about me on an emotional level. That's ok, its just physical fun, its not like its going mean anything. Its really ok, who am I to suppress my beautiful wife's need to have fun?
The crazy part is that some guys legitimately think this.

Well, Arnold at least got something out of it. He got a son that has his genetics.

hqdefault.jpg

I mean, look at this slob. Dude should be ashamed of himself, he's got Arnie's genes and he's a Kennedy.

3F9C7E4C00000578-4446838-image-a-56_1493198533684.jpg
Unreal

The crazy part is that some guys legitimately think this.

Prolly the dialogue in their head, Before they load up that AR15 or prep that Mace, for sure.

Last edited:
Here's a more recent pic of Arnie's fat son
17035792-7336649-image-m-5_1565255624100.jpg

17035784-7336649-image-a-6_1565255867913.jpg

Still a momma's boy at 21.
Meanwhile, his illegitimate son is smashing dimes.

Joseph-Baena-Ex-Girlfriend-Savannah-Wix.JPG

NINTCHDBPICT000518283925-e1567552032983.jpg

Very fantastic body but tbh he would get even more girls if he was about 30 solid pounds of pure muscle slimmer.

Not like hes struggling to land as is anways tho.

Excellent gains. I would first fuck him raw to establish dominance and show who the alpha is. Then once he is submissive I would let him fuck my wife but NEVER finish.

Again, to establish dominance. Only I finish.

I would then use him as my hookup for "TRT"

I've always held the theory that you arent a high T alpha unless you've had sex with countless ugly women. Because anyone can get it up for a hot chick. But it takes a down and dirty horndog bursting with uncontrolled testosterone to bang the undesirable.
THIS ....all day everyday . Preach fellow , dirty dog .And often , the undesirable fatties or uglies have the tightest vags , will do virtually anything you want in bed with no complaint, are great lays , and give the best head . Also ( I never had good pimping gene , but my friend did ) you can get them to drive you round , do favors and give you money and gifts .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back