Youtuber SunnyV2 Makes a Video on Why People Are Laughing at Ronda's Failure

Oh no, she didn't touch gloves? That's DEFINITELY reason for hating her. Never happened before. Noone ever did that before.

She told Correira to "not cry"? Whaaat, that's foul language! Telling someone to not cry? What a bitch.

She flipped off Miesha? Can't have that, it's uncalled for, never seen such disrespectful display of middle finger ever before in my life.
Once ever fan detected

It's clear that she's not playing a character. Some people are their own worst enemies. She's gonna be a wreck in few years, after it hits her that she's burned every bridge she's ever walked on. She doesn't strike me as someone who can live without some kind of a spotlight on her. This book tour is likely her last hurrah in getting any sort of mainstream attention, that isn't her character getting torn to shreds in Youtube videos. Perhaps Tony Khan takes a chance on her because he's a desperate fucking idiot who will throw money at literally anybody with a recognizable name, but that's all I can see in her future, outside of a reality show for washed up stars.

Oh no, she didn't touch gloves? That's DEFINITELY reason for hating her. Never happened before. Noone ever did that before.

She told Correira to "not cry"? Whaaat, that's foul language! Telling someone to not cry? What a bitch.

She flipped off Miesha? Can't have that, it's uncalled for, never seen such disrespectful display of middle finger ever before in my life.

You sound like the sort of person who doesn't have friends because you're "just too real."

Last edited:
Legend has it she beat up 10 men in a movie theater.

ronda-rousey-shadow-boxing.gif

When you're dumb, you don't know you're dumb. RR slots nicely inside that previous sentence. Doesn't mean she didn't do some cool stuff along the way. Ignorance (a close relative of dumb) is bliss and occasionally very useful. She made boat loads more money than any of us on this forum are ever going to see. Was excellent within Judo. Beat up a bunch of women in MMA. Reminds me of Marcello Rios in Tennis. Not someone whose peers are going to react favorably to.

I like how Holly Holm handled this reporters question about RR's new book and her statements about being the greatest fighter of all time, plus RRs usual excuses.

At 2:18

In a nutshell, Holly says bollocks, I was the better fighter, period.

Wait I don't know pro wrasslin but was she really going around calling it "fake"?"

Probably not a good idea to insult the sport you're trying to get popular in.
Big fan of Ronda but she is def not doing herself any favors right now. All the stuff she is saying bad about pro wrestling..well why did you do it for so long then? That paid the bills when you left MMA. She said she was a fan of it, only to later call it fake because she soured on the experience. She def does not handle personal issues well.

None of that is the reason she is hated. The real reason is her inability to deal with a loss. Had she come out and faced her loss like Conor, Dominick Cruz, and pretty much everyone else she wouldn't have gotten the reaction she did. Instead she refused to do a post fight interview, fled the arena, covered her face in a pillow at the airport, and refused to do any media or address the loss for several years. She literally had the worst reaction to a loss in any sport ever. That's why she gets the hate.

The reaction to these incidents really showed how overly sensitive MMA fans are.

None of that is the reason she is hated. The real reason is her inability to deal with a loss. Had she come out and faced her loss like Conor, Dominick Cruz, and pretty much everyone else she wouldn't have gotten the reaction she did. Instead she refused to do a post fight interview, fled the arena, covered her face in a pillow at the airport, and refused to do any media or address the loss for several years. She literally had the worst reaction to a loss in any sport ever. That's why she gets the hate.
This is wrong. She was hated before she lost. People fuckin lost it on her for not shaking miesha's hand and thought she was the devil when she said "dont cry" this was all before she lost.

So what she didnt do a post fight interview??? alot of people who were KNOCKED OUT dont do them.

I dont blame her for covering her face at the airport. When in the history of MMA did someone have media waiting for them after a LOSS at the airport.

People hate Ronda so much but they dont even know why lmao

This is wrong. She was hated before she lost. People fuckin lost it on her for not shaking miesha's hand and thought she was the devil when she said "dont cry" this was all before she lost.

So what she didnt do a post fight interview??? alot of people who were KNOCKED OUT dont do them.

I dont blame her for covering her face at the airport. When in the history of MMA did someone have media waiting for them after a LOSS at the airport.

People hate Ronda so much but they dont even know why lmao

Ronda had legions of fans going into the Holly Holm fight. Of course she had some haters, as any outspoken fighter does. But she wasn't any more hated than Conor pre-Khabib fight.

It was only after she lost and her immediate meltdown that the entire MMA community turned on her.

Ronda had legions of fans going into the Holly Holm fight. Of course she had some haters, as any outspoken fighter does. But she wasn't any more hated than Conor pre-Khabib fight.

It was only after she lost and her immediate meltdown that the entire MMA community turned on her.
Not the way I remember it. Of course she was popular but her being on TUF and not dealing w personal issues well, the talks of her beating mayweather, any talk about her beating men, inflamed alot of people.

So they would completley overreact to anything she did. It was open season on her when she lost but they were drooling and salivating for that to happen 4 or 5 fights before that, trust me.

She never cheated, broke any rules, never missed weight...but the fact that she was an outspoken women with an insane amount of over-hype about prospects outside of MMA, really made people go crazy on anything she did, when most of it was really harmless.

Not the way I remember it. Of course she was popular but her being on TUF and not dealing w personal issues well, the talks of her beating mayweather, any talk about her beating men, inflamed alot of people.

So they would completley overreact to anything she did. It was open season on her when she lost but they were drooling and salivating for that to happen 4 or 5 fights before that, trust me.

She never cheated, broke any rules, never missed weight...but the fact that she was an outspoken women with an insane amount of over-hype about prospects outside of MMA, really made people go crazy on anything she did, when most of it was really harmless.

The pre and post Holm fight reaction to Ronda is night and day. Had she handled her loss with humility she wouldn't have been the laughingstock of MMA. She literally had the worst reaction to a loss in all of MMA and arguably all of sports. If there's a worse reaction let me know.

Conor's loss to Khabib was far more humiliating given their beef and Conor's pre-fight antics but he handled it like a man and faced the press. Ronda's reaction made everything so much worse.

The pre and post Holm fight reaction to Ronda is night and day. Had she handled her loss with humility she wouldn't have been the laughingstock of MMA. She literally had the worst reaction to a loss in all of MMA and arguably all of sports. If there's a worse reaction let me know.

Conor's loss to Khabib was far more humiliating given their beef and Conor's pre-fight antics but he handled it like a man and faced the press. Ronda's reaction made everything so much worse.
They didnt care about her reaction. They only cared that she lost. Like I said before, they overreact to anything that she did. Alot of fighters lose and you dont hear from them at all. Especially when theyve been knocked out. She was obviously concussed. Why hold Ronda to a different standard?

If she dont shake hands w miesha shes literally hitler

oh no she said dont cry, ban her from the sport

oh no she didnt give a fucking post fight interview, fucking call the cops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You dont hold other people to this standard. It didnt matter what she did really, it all stems from people triggering themselves about her and the media's attention on her and that stems from way before she actually lost.

The only night and day change is after the loss the media turned on her too.

Back