News Zabit Magomedsharipov is contemplating retirement, per source

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like his style. But he hasn't fought enough pr fight the higher caliber guys to make me not want him to retire. No one should do this if their heart isn't in it. Let him go corner his little bro.

His little brother is gonna be a SERIOUS PROBLEM.

Zabit is one of the most disappointing prospects of all time.
Only if you have no patience at all.

When Khabib had to take off two yrs cos of injuries,and even had fights fall thru when he got back,i was always "we'll get em next time champ"
And we did.

giphy.gif

Only if you have no patience at all.

When Khabib had to take off two yrs cos of injuries,and even had fights fall thru when he got back,i was always "we'll get em next time champ"
And we did.

giphy.gif

well said.
18-1 and 6-0 in the UFC and somehow he's the biggest disappointment in UFC history? loool makes zero sense.
he's still only 30. he'll come back better than ever.

And people were giving yarir $&it for not fighting even though he had a war with Max.. smh.

Can’t blame him. He’s accomplished everything one could hope to accomplish in the sport.

Zabit still can come back if healthy and hungry and take the title. Needs to keep it together.

One of the hottest prospects at one point. Now, we might see him walk away from the sport.

E0OGszZWUAEoCaJ

Source: Igor Lazorin (Russian MMA and Boxing reporter) via his IG.
He has not fought in two years just like Yair.
Fight or retire. Good for him if he is done

Why hasn't he been given a title shot? 6-0 in UFC. 14-0 in last 14. 18-1 career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back