✝️ R.I.P. BIGWAVERIDER The Greatest Sherbro of All Time!

This is so gut wrenching. Absolutely devastating news for this community, and for myself as I considered him a friend.

Ever since my wife passed away a few months back, @bigwaverider was there for me, helping me through it, checking up on me.

What a sad moment for sherdog.

Most sincere condolences to his family and friends.
your sincerity is taken tk u mikes mom

Haven't had the passion or time for shoops for a long time, I only drop by Sherdog once in awhile to feast on popcorn after big fights, decided to drop by today and I see the news out of the fucking blue. Worst part is BWR has tried to keep in touch with me through many private convos and my piece of shit fat ass ghosted him, he told me about his medical situation ages ago and I still fucking ghosted him. My ex is absolutely right I am scum of the earth and should have been left to rot in jail.

Haven't had the passion or time for shoops for a long time, I only drop by Sherdog once in awhile to feast on popcorn after big fights, decided to drop by today and I see the news out of the fucking blue. Worst part is BWR has tried to keep in touch with me through many private convos and my piece of shit fat ass ghosted him, he told me about his medical situation ages ago and I still fucking ghosted him. My ex is absolutely right I am scum of the earth and should have been left to rot in jail.
Don't worry about that. It's not a reason for being scum. I believe that even BWR, the man himself, would tell you to not worry about that.

We all go through things like that with friends & family. It sux if someone checks out before you have a chance to straighten it out, but it's nothing to beat yourself up about.

It's great to see you my brother. You have been missed.

I still post a ton of the Groovy shoops you made back in the day: Dis one of my favez!

R5VDDgI.jpg

He for sure didn't take it personal bud. He had a lot of respect for you and your art. He told me a lot of stories about it and a classic one about an av you had with a certain Mrs Rousey and Homer Simpson ;)

I just started to shoop as your era was fading and I missed the opportunity to get to hang out with you in that setting but Mike showed me a lot of your shoops. He had them saved including the epic Watchmen shoop you did. You inspired him and he always had time for everyone and would never give up on them. He never said a bad word about you to me and that is a fact.

Respect bud.

Oh, man...
I didn't know him like so many of you did, but I always appreciated his positivity. I never once saw him bad post anything negative or have a bad word or comment about anyone. Rest in Peace and my heart goes out to his family and friends.

This is sad, very talented and funny man, his shoops were very, very clever.
He gave me a link once to some of his artwork and it was really impressive.
Sincere condolences to his loved ones.

Back