Crime 10 dead in mass shooting in Buffalo

You're right, Soros got involved and blocked the hate crime charge...

When will blacks ever be held accountable!

<{Heymansnicker}>

I'm not even arguing anything related to the hate crime charge or not . . . I think a crime is a crime. However, assuming a racist didn't target someone due to their racist views just seems odd to me. Especially when "racism" is the go-to word for everything today.

I'm not even arguing anything related to the hate crime charge or not . . . I think a crime is a crime. However, assuming a racist didn't target someone due to their racist views just seems odd to me. Especially when "racism" is the go-to word for everything today.

Motives should matter... killing random people for the "fun of it" is a bit more evil than killing some guy for keying your car. Both are murder, but one is much more sick.

Take that up with law enforcement and the DA. If they were saying they had the evidence for that, I'm not going to argue. This guy is a pos either way.

he can't even grow a full beard yet ...

no one wants to talk about the root of the problem which is wtf is causing people to lose their shit and how do you fix it .. let's just talk about guns though

these effin morons in new york disarmed their citizens and put them on a platter for this guy
too much time on their hands in general

too much time + staring at screens all day

https://www.npr.org/2021/02/23/9687...ep-friends-close-as-pandemic-pulls-them-apart

this generation is more antisocial than ever

we know for certain that sex is way down for young folks despite the sexualization of everything

these oddball one off types of crimes will probably increase as conventional crime goes down

So fault the horrible data used for completing a BGC . . . threats to shoot up your school and significant contact with authorities should definitely be documented without anything related to mental health coming into play. The BGCs are only as good as the data behind them. Calling for a mental health evaluation isn't going to make that data any better if data existed that should've been used to prevent the purchase wasn't used as it is why do you think mental health data would make it into the discussion?
Because you create a license that requires submitting things to prove things, not hard. Employers are able to do deep background checks I'm sure gun sellers can manage

Motives should matter... killing random people for the "fun of it" is a bit more evil than killing some guy for keying your car. Both are murder, but one is much more sick.

Motives do matter. A crime is still a crime. If the DA wants to give more consideration to some motives over others that's fine.

The guy's totally unhinged and genuinely believes in stuff like The Great Replacement theory and a bunch of other racist nonsense and he will try to turn any thread that is tangentially related to those things into a huge back and forth slog.

And genuinely been allowed to post his obvious racism here for years and year!

Because you create a license that requires submitting things to prove things, not hard.

Again, if the existing data that should've stopped the purchase wasn't considered when he originally purchased why do you belief that yet more data would suddenly become available and part of the BGC?

Employers are able to do deep background checks I'm sure gun sellers can manage

I am a licensed FFL. I have access to the NICs system to run the BGCs. I enter the data I'm required to and let the system do it's thing. The data involved isn't something I have to worry about since it's not my system to maintain.

Hardly. You really like reading what you want into things don't you. The point was that I don't care enough about it to speak to a DA. Sheesh.
How would you ever actually speak to the DA?

I find it hard to believe you thought I was suggesting that you literally have a conversation with the DA.

The act itself was political, the guy literally pointed out a manifesto and his reasons for killing.

Its not that people are making this political, the shooter himself made it political.
Doesn't change the fact the dude's a wack job! Not that that changes anything for those who lost their loved ones so tragically.

The guy's totally unhinged and genuinely believes in stuff like The Great Replacement theory and a bunch of other racist nonsense and he will try to turn any thread that is tangentially related to those things into a huge back and forth slog.

He's fearful of becoming an actual minority based on how he treats minorities. It scares him to the point he's losing his shit at the thought of being mistreated based on the color of his skin while mistreating other people based on the color of their skin.

Back