Crime 10 dead in mass shooting in Buffalo

Insanity! These folks are dressed better than most Sherdoggers!

These folks are dressed better than most sherdoggers. LOL. Could you be any more overt about it? Should they be in sacks maybe? Would that make you feel better? Or banana leaf shorts with hemp necklaces?

Not a fucking bone through a nose in the bunch of them!!!!! WTF is this shit!!!!

These folks are dressed better than most sherdoggers. LOL. Could you be any more overt about it? Should they be in sacks maybe? Would that make you feel better? Or banana leaf shorts with hemp necklaces?

Not a fucking bone through a nose in the bunch of them!!!!! WTF is this shit!!!!
Wow. "...banana leaf shorts...bone through a nose..." Yet, I'm the unreasonable one, right?

Doesn't change the fact the dude's a wack job! Not that that changes anything for those who lost their loved ones so tragically.

Tacos El Yaqui? Are you from Sonora?

You sound like you're going to be the next shooter, that was a psychotic post. It's amazing how many words you used to say so little.

So white people have to outnumber all other people combined? That's the only acceptable color spectrum?

Immigration is a positive for the economy of a country, why would you think otherwise?

The guy's totally unhinged and genuinely believes in stuff like The Great Replacement theory and a bunch of other racist nonsense and he will try to turn any thread that is tangentially related to those things into a huge back and forth slog.

The guy's message isn't exactly my cup of tea, but do either of you actually have a significant argument against what he's saying? Particularly for Loiosh, what about that makes you think this makes him sound like he's "going to be the next shooter"? What about it was "psychotic"? Again, the content wasn't my cup of tea, but this just sounds like ad hominem dismissal, and utterly devoid of actual critique. Hell, Loiosh's second paragraph seems to be straw manning an argument rather than dealing with what's actually there. I see others attempting to offer critique, but not you two. Particularly given Loiosh's history of coming into threads and just declaring people racist, it puts the quality, or perhaps good faith honesty, of his assessments into question. Care to elaborate on what you've said?

The guy's message isn't exactly my cup of tea, but do either of you actually have a significant argument against what he's saying? Particularly for Loiosh, what about that makes you think this makes him sound like he's "going to be the next shooter"? What about it was "psychotic"? Again, the content wasn't my cup of tea, but this just sounds like ad hominem dismissal, and utterly devoid of actual critique. Hell, Loiosh's second paragraph seems to be straw manning an argument rather than dealing with what's actually there. I see others attempting to offer critique, but not you two. Particularly given Loiosh's history of coming into threads and just declaring people racist, it puts the quality, or perhaps good faith honesty, of his assessments into question. Care to elaborate on what you've said?

To me, he's just a racist shit who used GRT as a shit justification to shoot poor ass black folk.

Honestly if he was committed to stopping GRT through violence he should target Mainstream Media and Academia: the biggest peddlers of CRT and anti-white rhetoric. Not going after black poor folks going to get their weekly groceries.

To me, he's just a racist shit who used GRT as a shit justification to shoot poor ass black folk.

Honestly if he was committed to stopping GRT through violence he should target Mainstream Media and Academia: the biggest peddlers of CRT and anti-white rhetoric. Not going after black poor folks going to get their weekly groceries.

The person Loiosh was responding to was @goldennirvana and their claims are leveled at him, not the Buffalo shooter. The suggestion is that his (Golden's) posts are "psychotic" and make him sound like he's going to be the next shooter and that's what I'm asking for clarification on. They make some pretty strong claims. The Buffalo shooter was an absolute nutball who killed totally innocent people in the name of a disgusting ideology - I don't see Golden's posting justifying him being labeled as being the next of a guy like that.

That all being said, I'm an academic... What's more, in a humanities department where some pretty wild shit gets put forth. I'm more than a bit uncomfortable with a discussion being had about who he "should" have targeted and having me included in it... He shouldn't have targeted anyone, and advanced his case through nonviolent means - full stop.

Insanity! These folks are dressed better than most Sherdoggers!

I'll take them over dumbass Magatards any day of the week. They work harder and commit less crimes than American-born citizens. You can look that one up, yes it is true.

I've gone back and forth with him before and I've found him to be a bad faith ideologue so I don't see any point in engaging with him. I don't even know exactly what he's arguing, looks like he's arguing that the Great Replacement is real and diversity is bad yet again which is pretty yikes thing to do in a thread about a mass shooter who justified his shooting with reference to the Great Replacement. Not even going to try to engage with someone that far down the white nationalist rabbithole.

I've gone back and forth with him before and I've found him to be a bad faith ideologue so I don't see any point in engaging with him. I don't even know exactly what he's arguing, looks like he's arguing that the Great Replacement is real and diversity is bad yet again which is pretty yikes thing to do in a thread about a mass shooter who justified his shooting with reference to the Great Replacement. Not even going to try to engage with someone that far down the white nationalist rabbithole.

Fair enough. I do get that sometimes it's just not worth the argument with bad faith actors. At a glance the "psychotic" comment and "next shooter" stuff seems pretty sketchy given what I'm seeing in this thread, which is what has me raising an eyebrow, and that's not from you. On my own part, I don't like charges like that leveled against controversial points without a very good reason, and Loiosh has painted with a pretty broad brush in the past.

Fair enough. I do get that sometimes it's just not worth the argument with bad faith actors. At a glance the "psychotic" comment and "next shooter" stuff seems pretty sketchy given what I'm seeing in this thread, which is what has me raising an eyebrow, and that's not from you. On my own part, I don't like charges like that leveled against controversial points without a very good reason, and Loiosh has painted with a pretty broad brush in the past.
Well I don't literally think he's going to be the next white nationalist shooter but he is parroting the same Great Replacement theory as the shooter himself which is a bit unsavory to say the least and hence I don't exactly blame people for saying those kinds of things about him.

I'll take them over dumbass Magatards any day of the week. They work harder and commit less crimes than American-born citizens. You can look that one up, yes it is true.
Said as they literally break the law.

Reactions: THC
Well I don't literally think he's going to be the next white nationalist shooter but he is parroting the same Great Replacement theory as the shooter himself which is a bit unsavory to say the least and hence I don't exactly blame people for saying those kinds of things about him.

Isn't the great replacement stuff specifically tied to demographic replacement orchestrated by a cabal of Jewish masterminds (hence the Buffalo shooter's anti-Jewish rhetoric) to wipe out the white race, and isn't that distinct from replacement migration, which is a pretty widely acknowledge and accepted - even encouraged, by some political groups - phenomenon given the simple reality of global population flows? If I'm getting that right, has Golden crossed from arguing one to the other? I don't see that in the post that has him being dubbed "psychotic" and "the next shooter."

Isn't the great replacement stuff specifically tied to demographic replacement orchestrated by a cabal of Jewish masterminds (hence the Buffalo shooter's anti-Jewish rhetoric) to wipe out the white race, and isn't that distinct from replacement migration, which is a pretty widely acknowledge and accepted - even encouraged, by some political groups - phenomenon given the simple reality of global population flows? If I'm getting that right, has Golden crossed from arguing one to the other? I don't see that in the post that has him being dubbed "psychotic" and "the next shooter."
ANY insinuation that whites are being purposely "replaced" is nonsense and shouldn't be a tolerated viewpoint here. Doesn't matter if the Jew part is kept quiet imo.

No one is actively trying to replace white people, white majority countries just have really low birth rates and higher levels of immigration. There's nothing stopping white people from just having more kids though. To frame this as some conscious anti-white policy is more or less what the Great Replacement theory is and he certainly seems like an advocate for it.

oh white people? like jews? lol

17 injured vs 10 killed. 10 people were involved in the shootout so it's more than likely gang-related. The lone gunman killed 10 people shopping for groceries because they were black and you can't see the difference? I guess next you are going to tell me you got a black friend so there is no way you are a racist piece of shit? It's either that or you are mentally incapable of rational thought. You pick.
{<jimmies}

Reactions: THC

You should explore his posts. He has some sentiments that would absolutely be considered anti-Semitic.

Back