10 million for 10 minutes inside

That's $16,666.66 per second and humans can safely tolerate 10 stings per pound, I and 225 pounds so taking 2,250 stings wont kill me. Also if I bkall up and press 1 ear to my shoulder and plulg the other one and hold my nose at the same time with 1 hand, and use my other hand to cup as much of my dick and balls as I can and assuming I get hit with roughly say like 75 stings pep7r second with the exposed parts while holding my breath and tryinfg not to scream I can safely get to 30 seconds and that's about 500,000 for the worst 30 sseeconds ever I might really punch and hit 45 seconds and try not to pass out from the pain and thavt's till a ton of epi p6en and only 750k for probably dyin g and getti g my balls and taint stung and my face and feet and hands and arms and ears and neck and back and butt and knees and stuff

That's $16,666.66 per second and humans can safely tolerate 10 stings per pound, I and 225 pounds so taking 2,250 stings wont kill me. Also if I bkall up and press 1 ear to my shoulder and plulg the other one and hold my nose at the same time with 1 hand, and use my other hand to cup as much of my dick and balls as I can and assuming I get hit with roughly say like 75 stings pep7r second with the exposed parts while holding my breath and tryinfg not to scream I can safely get to 30 seconds and that's about 500,000 for the worst 30 sseeconds ever I might really punch and hit 45 seconds and try not to pass out from the pain and thavt's till a ton of epi p6en and only 750k for probably dyin g and getti g my balls and taint stung and my face and feet and hands and arms and ears and neck and back and butt and knees and stuff
giphy.gif

If I could divide it up into 120*5 second intervals, each worth 85k
I could probably do it for 5 seconds once a month for 10 years and I'd be able to immediately retire

Otherwise, no

If I could divide it up into 120*5 second intervals, each worth 85k
I could probably do it for 5 seconds once a month for 10 years and I'd be able to immediately retire

Otherwise, no
Sadly, those jobs have all been either automated or outsourced.

At least give me a fuckin' fly swatter or something...

At least give me a fuckin' fly swatter or something...
theres shit inside the battle shed dumbo, watch the video. use the trash can

Everyone is aware that TS wipes his ass with socks?
Hes made threads about it.

only when your mom isn't around to use her panties to clean me. but we probably shouldn't talk about this. for some reason pencil necked virgin mods don't think personal hygiene is appropriate for the Mayberry. As if only the highest of brow conversations happen here..ridiculous.

If you were fat enough you could just fall on the hive and suffocate at the bees

as another poster mentioned, (the guy with the bad spelling gimmick) ''The average person can safely tolerate 10 stings for each pound of body weight. This means that the average adult could withstand more than 1,000 stings, whereas 500 stings could kill a child. However, in a person who is allergic to such stings, one sting can cause death due to an anaphylactic reaction (a life-threatening allergic reaction in which blood pressure falls and the airway closes).''

although there is a lot of them if i didn't have to shut the door I would take my chances. Just the badass backstory on how you made your fortune would make it worth it.

You don't need to be allergic to bees for hundreds of stings to kill you.

This thread is retarded.

Honey bees, on the other gloved hand..........

as another poster mentioned, (the guy with the bad spelling gimmick) ''The average person can safely tolerate 10 stings for each pound of body weight. This means that the average adult could withstand more than 1,000 stings, whereas 500 stings could kill a child. However, in a person who is allergic to such stings, one sting can cause death due to an anaphylactic reaction (a life-threatening allergic reaction in which blood pressure falls and the airway closes).''

although there is a lot of them if i didn't have to shut the door I would take my chances. Just the badass backstory on how you made your fortune would make it worth it.

But what if you looked like an elephant man?

Sounds fun, but I don't have 10mil to spend on your little bee adventure

Back