International 13 US Servicemen and at least 90 Afghani Citizens Killed by ISIS Bomb at Kabul Airport

This is disgusting. We knew there was a threat as we’re tucking our tail to leave. There needs to be a swift reaction as the Taliban are going to exploit this for more money to enforce security.

10 dead? This is incredibly unfortunate. I think a lot of us have been worrying about/waiting for this.
My condolences.

My god I hate we don't get pulled back into this mess.

typo for hope?

I don't think there is any chance we will. I think at this point that will look even worse for Biden admin. They are going to try and lie about the number of Americans still there and gaslight everything about how this unfolded.

The will say there is nothing Biden could have done because of Trump, and showed his fortitude to get out despite the bad press.

typo for hope?

I don't think there is any chance we will. I think at this point that will look even worse for Biden admin. They are going to try and lie about the number of Americans still there and gaslight everything about how this unfolded.

The will say there is nothing Biden could have done because of Trump, and showed his fortitude to get out despite the bad press.

Yea I meant hope. I think this is going to make Biden look horrible. He's been taking a beating lately. Not sure he can just put himself in a position to ignore this. Best hope he has is putting the blame on a small group who stepped out of bounds and claim the Taliban turned them in.

You knew the USA heard chatter. They've been talking about the possibility of a bomb for 2 days.

Some of the videos coming out of the scene are very ugly.

There was a couple days where we had all the big wigs in one spot.

That was our chance to bunker bust their ass's.

May never have that chance again.
But why? Who would benefit from that?

So how many Americans are still in Afghanistan? State Dept. said 1500 as of last night. We need to get these people on planes and get the fuck out of there.

Back