International 152-5 vote against Israel in the UN.

what-wut

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
There is basically zero coverage of this on msm except one story I could find on fox News of all places.

As usual the crimes and faults of the enemies are amplified but the sins of the allies are swept under the rug.

edit: People in the comments talking about the 'UN' like it's a singular monolithic organization, the fact is it's a vote of individual countries. Again 152 countries against 5 countries.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/un-co...uclear-weapons-allow-international-inspectors

Last edited:
Interesting to see how this plays out.

Isn’t Israel still being silent on if they have nukes or not?

"with only the United States, Canada, Israel, Micronesia, and Palau voting against it"
micronesia, palau got some scholarships for the country leaders kids or some computer donations or some shit like that.
canada is irrelevant.
usa will always vote against anything that might throw shade on israel.
just another day at the UN.

"with only the United States, Canada, Israel, Micronesia, and Palau voting against it"
micronesia, palau got some scholarships for the country leaders kids or some computer donations or some shit like that.
canada is irrelevant.
usa will always vote against anything that might throw shade on israel.
just another day at the UN.

Canda the oh so liberal paradise going against the world to defend Israeli interests.

Last edited:
Interesting to see how this plays out.

Isn’t Israel still being silent on if they have nukes or not?
As far as I know, yes. Pretty retarded that the tiny, mostly liberal democracy, with no defensible borders surrounded by people who don’t believe they should exist, are being told to throw away the nukes.

Because if anything is keeping the world up at night, it’s Israel using their nukes, or even threatening the use of it.

The only people who would defend this are the idiotic types who will whatabout this post with Iran and nukes.

As far as I know, yes. Pretty retarded that the tiny, mostly liberal democracy, with no defensible borders surrounded by people who don’t believe they should exist, are being told to throw away the nukes.

Because if anything is keeping the world up at night, it’s Israel using their nukes, or even threatening the use of it.

The only people who would defend this are the idiotic types who will whatabout this post with Iran and nukes.
No one who is honest and informed is going to say that there's an urgent or significant threat from Israeli nukes, even the talks of Russian nukes strikes me as fearmongering, but its just laughable to see the only nuclear armed state and the most belligerent country in the region complain about the nuclear program of others. I'd be okay with giving Israel a formal allowance to publicly own nukes if they promise to shut the fuck up about Iran forever.

Last edited:
Anti semantic racist voted against it

Maybe I'm missing something but why should Israel give a flying fuck that a UN vote says for them to get rid of their nukes? Are they not an independent nation with the right to self-defense?

You can bet your ass if their enemies in the region had nukes they would've launched them at Israel immediately. The fact that Israel has them, and has refrained from using them, shows they have the responsibility and trustworthiness to possess such weapons.

I think Israel should tell the UN in no uncertain terms to go and fuck themselves.

That article isn’t even about sweeping any crime under the rug. Did you even read the article you posted TS?
I said sins not crimes. Point is the faults are never highlighted, if a vote like this was about China you will see wall to wall coverage. I literally can't find this story except in one major outlet that is scandalous.

I wonder why Canada blindly supports Isreal, no matter if its a sjw dictator like Trudy or a religious Albertan conservative?
BigheartedCreamyBellfrog-max-1mb.gif

Back