International 152-5 vote against Israel in the UN.

Don't give a fuck what the UN thinks about anything. The organization is fucked up as a shit sandwich. They should have been kicked out of the US long ago. Go somewhere else that wants you headquarters.

And we should cut back a hell of a lot on the money we give to the UN. We could do better things with it to help the US.
The UN is made up of different countries. Different countries are made up of different people with varying interests. My advice would be, with all due respect, to pull your head out of your ass and at least entertain the idea that world opinion with respect to the happenings between Israel and Palestinians might be so lopsided in its view of the situation for a reason. It is often the case that those who share the opinion of such a lopsided majority are correct, and those who share the opinion of such a lopsided minority are wrong.

The UN is made up of different countries. Different countries are made up of different people with varying interests. My advice would be, with all due respect, to pull your head out of your ass and at least entertain the idea that world opinion with respect to the happenings between Israel and Palestinians might be so lopsided in its view of the situation for a reason. It is often the case that those who share the opinion of such a lopsided majority are correct, and those who share the opinion of such a lopsided minority are wrong.
This resolution has nothing to do with the Palestinians.

"with only the United States, Canada, Israel, Micronesia, and Palau voting against it"
micronesia, palau got some scholarships for the country leaders kids or some computer donations or some shit like that.
canada is irrelevant.
usa will always vote against anything that might throw shade on israel.
just another day at the UN.
Why did you exclude "the EU and 23 others abstained"

Canada is more relevant than your country

"And we should cut back a hell of a lot on the money we give to the Israel. We could do better things with it to help the US."

Oh wait...

Depends on what we get for our money. As I see it all the other side in this already hated and wanted us destroyed. They celebrated 9/11. So it may be a good investment on our part.

And I judge by what's in it for us. I don't think there will ever be an answer for peace. The UN doest have an answer that will work. Basically they are full of shit with no answer.

Because I was talking about the ones that voted against? Is that difficult for you to understand?
The bigger picture is that western countries voted against and abstained (which is the same as voting against in this context)

The bigger picture is that western countries voted against and abstained (which is the same as voting against in this context)
no it's not, that's a simplistic view.
if it was the same as no, they would have voted no, and they didn't, because politically it's a different type of signal.

Why is sherdog covered in pro Israeli ads?

This resolution has nothing to do with the Palestinians.
Did you not understand my post proper or do you just want to "debunk" something specific to avoid the crux of the post?

Did you not understand my post proper or do you just want to "debunk" something specific to avoid the crux of the post?
Your post was pretty meaningless without any real context or specificity. It certainly isn’t relevant to this thread or this UN vote.

Your post was pretty meaningless without any real context or specificity. It certainly isn’t relevant to this thread or this UN vote.
I've seen your post history and know your feelings on the Israel Palestine issue. I get why my post bothered you. We can move on I think. Why you would say that the topic of Israel having nukes has nothing to do with Palestinians is a head scratcher.

Back