International 152-5 vote against Israel in the UN.

Killed over 600 US troops in Iraq, specifically with shaped-charge IEDs.
Those are rookie numbers compared to Israel. Over 1,000 Lebanese civilians were killed within 34 days during the 2006 Lebanon war and civilian infrastructure damage caused during that war still haunts Lebanon today. I guess Iran needs to pump its rookie numbers up to catch up to Israel.

Those are rookie numbers compared to Israel. Over 1,000 Lebanese civilians were killed within 34 days during the 2006 Lebanon war and civilian infrastructure damage caused during that war still haunts Lebanon today. I guess Iran needs to pump its rookie numbers up to catch up to Israel.
"But what about..."

Uh yeah, to compare them to Israel as that's what this thread is about. Are you now starting to get it or will you keep playing dumb as usual?
Uh, you quoted me first.

Yes, in the context of a discussion comparing and contrasting Israeli aggression with that of Iran.

Do I have to keep spoon-feeding you or do you get it now?
And I'm not the one who brought up Iran, so...

And I'm not the one who brought up Iran, so...
I didn't say you did nor is that even relevant but whatever, seems you're intent on playing dumb and looping endlessly so cheers.

I didn't say you did nor is that even relevant but whatever, seems you're intent on playing dumb and looping endlessly so cheers.
Seems you're cool with over 600 Americans being killed by IEDs so cheers.

When was the last time Iran invaded another country in the region?
Oh my god, you’re really going to go there? Like half of the shit the US is accused of interfering in the affairs of foreign countries is diplomatic pressure but Iran will straight up arm, fund, and train all kinds of movements but it doesn’t count?

Why don’t you ask Iraqis how they feel about Iranian meddling in their domestic affairs, or how Sunni’s feel about crazy Shia militias roaming around in trucks?

Israeli has invaded Lebanon and that’s it. The other cases of occupation are because they were invaded and wanted to keep psycho Syrians and Egyptians from repeating it (they did)

Seems you're cool with over 600 Americans being killed by IEDs so cheers.
Imperialism is okay for countries that America doesn’t like. Notice how his grammar changed from belligerence to invasion?

He knows Iran is very active in other countries, but is technically correct due to his verbal sleight of hand.

I give nobody credit when they set themselves up with a W thanks to the changing of goalposts or technical language.

Lebanon was super cool.
On the same street mosque, sinagoga and othrodox church and chatolic church and everyone was happy in Beirut.​
Beauty.
Then Kremlin and West and Israel + eastern radicals .....had turned this beauty into place for torture during xx years...:(:(:(.
Btw I think that Israel should negotiate with Lebanon.
While ofc Russia and east always will be problem.

Oh my god, you’re really going to go there? Like half of the shit the US is accused of interfering in the affairs of foreign countries is diplomatic pressure but Iran will straight up arm, fund, and train all kinds of movements but it doesn’t count?

Why don’t you ask Iraqis how they feel about Iranian meddling in their domestic affairs, or how Sunni’s feel about crazy Shia militias roaming around in trucks?

Israeli has invaded Lebanon and that’s it. The other cases of occupation are because they were invaded and wanted to keep psycho Syrians and Egyptians from repeating it (they did)
Yes I am going there because the whole conversation is centered around nuclear weapons, a conventional weapons system used by formal armed forces. Israel is the one with a track record of deploying conventional forces with weapons systems of dubious ethics like white phosphorous and fletchette rounds on top of being the only nuclear armed state in the region.

I'm sure Iraqis don't care for Iranians meddling in their country but do you think they're afraid of being nuked by Iran? Try to be honest now.

Imperialism is okay for countries that America doesn’t like. Notice how his grammar changed from belligerence to invasion?

He knows Iran is very active in other countries, but is technically correct due to his verbal sleight of hand.

I give nobody credit when they set themselves up with a W thanks to the changing of goalposts or technical language.
Ah yes the 2003 US invasion of Iraq, the classic example of Iranian imperialism. Lmao, you guys are wild.

<LikeReally5>

Because in the Israeli Knesset, they chant "Death to Iran, Death to America" and burn the Iranian and American flags, AMIRITE?

Oh wait, my bad, it was Iran chanting "Death to Israel, Death to America" and burning Israeli, French and American flags.

Iranian lawmakers burn US flag, yell ‘death to America’ after Trump withdraws from nuclear deal

Iran official to students: Burn Israeli flags at home this year due to COVID

Gee, I wonder why Iran-hating racists don't want such a stable and peaceful democracy to have nuclear weapons.

Imagine being so ignorant.

<Dany07>
Geez I wonder why they hate you. Could it be all the sabotage, assassination and coups you attempted to orchestrate in the past decades?

Speaking of racist, how is the Israeli apartheid regime treating Palestinians? I'm sure you guys are obeying the 1967 UN partition plan and not grabbing land right?

Imagine being as retarded as a blind Zionist and smelling of Bibi's nut sweat.

Back