International 152-5 vote against Israel in the UN.

Geez I wonder why they hate you. Could it be all the sabotage, assassination and coups you attempted to orchestrate in the past decades?

Speaking of racist, how is the Israeli apartheid regime treating Palestinians? I'm sure you guys are obeying the 1967 UN partition plan and not grabbing land right?

Imagine being as retarded as a blind Zionist and smelling of Bibi's nut sweat.

I'm not Israeli, and I'm not Jewish, nor am I related to anyone from Israel or any Jews. I do have a few friends from the West Bank though. Epic fail on your part.

The Americans here in this forum carrying Iranian water while Iranian politicians (and civilians) chant "Death to America" and burn the Stars and Stripes, along with various presidential effigies, is hilarious to me. Hopefully Iran nukes their houses / cities first.

But yes, let's give nukes to the country that wishes for our death on a daily basis, what a great idea that is!!!

Regarding land/settlements etc, that's up to the UN to decide, apparently there are 150-something countries that aren't too keen on Israel but do fuck all about their supposed land grabs and illegal settlements. That sounds like a UN problem to me.

Anyways, Sherbro, keep on carrying water for the people who would happily murder you, your family, kids and your fellow citizens. Your ignorance is astounding.

I'm not Israeli, and I'm not Jewish, nor am I related to anyone from Israel or any Jews. I do have a few friends from the West Bank though. Epic fail on your part.

The Americans here in this forum carrying Iranian water while Iranian politicians (and civilians) chant "Death to America" and burn the Stars and Stripes, along with various presidential effigies, is hilarious to me. Hopefully Iran nukes their houses / cities first.

But yes, let's give nukes to the country that wishes for our death on a daily basis, what a great idea that is!!!

Regarding land/settlements etc, that's up to the UN to decide, apparently there are 150-something countries that aren't too keen on Israel but do fuck all about their supposed land grabs and illegal settlements. That sounds like a UN problem to me.

Anyways, Sherbro, keep on carrying water for the people who would happily murder you, your family, kids and your fellow citizens. Your ignorance is astounding.
Keep dangling from Israel's balls, but maybe take your fear mongering to some Neocon support group. For all the rhetoric Iran made, Israel actually acted in the forms of assassinations and sabotage regularly. That's called aggression.

Nobody is "giving" nukes to Iran. They are in process of developing it because it's a security guarantee against American and Israeli invasion. Your beloved apartheid regime has been fucking with them for the past 5 decades and wonder why they hate you so much? It's called blowback. It might be too complicated of a concept for you to comprehend.

Maybe I'm missing something but why should Israel give a flying fuck that a UN vote says for them to get rid of their nukes? Are they not an independent nation with the right to self-defense?

You can bet your ass if their enemies in the region had nukes they would've launched them at Israel immediately. The fact that Israel has them, and has refrained from using them, shows they have the responsibility and trustworthiness to possess such weapons.

I think Israel should tell the UN in no uncertain terms to go and fuck themselves.
Exactly. And get some more nukes.

1/3 of the world is Muslim and they are the fastest growing group on earth. Of course they want to eradicate the non Muslim country in the Middle East from existence. Israel is also an ally of the US and has a strong military that keeps terrorists in check. Their sympathizers also wouldn’t dare vote against them. Welcome to the real world little fella

https://www.pewresearch.org/religion/2011/01/27/the-future-of-the-global-muslim-population/
I'm not exactly a math wizard myself, but there are roughly 8 billion people on earth right now and approximately 1.8 billion are Muslim, so with all due respect, it seems your numbers are a bit off. You claim 1/3 but it's not even 1/4.

Sources: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_population
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_religious_groups

Islam isn't even the most common religion, which is still Christianity.

{<jordan}

Don't give a fuck what the UN thinks about anything. The organization is fucked up as a shit sandwich. They should have been kicked out of the US long ago. Go somewhere else that wants you headquarters.

And we should cut back a hell of a lot on the money we give to the UN. We could do better things with it to help the US.

Wow cool, they had a vote about asking some nation to hand over nuclear weapons it officially doesn't even have.

Bet that had a big effect on things.

Israel issued an official statement in response to the vote,

"Behold! The field in which I grow the Fucks I Give.

Lay thine eyes upon it, and thou shalt see that it is barren".

Don't give a fuck what the UN thinks about anything. The organization is fucked up as a shit sandwich. They should have been kicked out of the US long ago. Go somewhere else that wants you headquarters.

And we should cut back a hell of a lot on the money we give to the UN. We could do better things with it to help the US.
"And we should cut back a hell of a lot on the money we give to the Israel. We could do better things with it to help the US."

Oh wait...

I wonder why Canada blindly supports Isreal, no matter if its a sjw dictator like Trudy or a religious Albertan conservative?
I don’t think we are blindly supporting them. We urged a humanitarian pause. We urged Israel to use restraint.

More aid needs to be sent to Israel to defend against racist terrorists!

More aid needs to be sent to Israel to defend against racist terrorists!
Racist towards any non Muslims is one thing. But the treatment of women is a whole other ball of wax being ignored. These asshats claiming that Israel are commiting war crimes responding to a group of people that targeted Israeli youth, and specifically targeted women who were then raped and spit on and paraded naked through the streets is stupidity at its finest. Funny how anti Semites like Tlaib ignore that. But when you believe Jews are not human and should not exist, I guess its understandable.

Back