Elections 16/16 members of the house in Florida vote against aid

I’ve got Floridas relief right here:

the-manager-robert-de-niro.gif

He's not even going down fighting. He just ran away from the simple question I asked.

Now he's lurking the thread, waiting for some other poster to respond to my post, so he can run he and go "uhhh, uhhh he's a dummy pants!" (while continuing to avoid the initial arguments) which begs for a like from that poster.

Not only is he dumb, but he's cowardly and is desperately looking for friends.

<Dany07>

I never expect anything remotely smart from Jackie Blue and he confirms that by his usual backpedaling with some weird, corny joke/reference.
Man, you try way too hard for somebody that’s not any good

Where does the money even go? Like the relief money or charity money? Tens of millions were raised after the Camp Fire. But you would find it impossible to get help. Oh well
Good question. We had what they call a Squall about 5 years ago. It reaked havoc in my area. I was actually caught in it as we were out on route doing gutter clean outs. We had to get in our truck and drive to a local school that had a brick underpass that saved our lives. Trees were rooted all around the school and the area. Crazy Phenomena i hopefully will never experience again. That said, FEMA stepped in, but Storm Chasers stole all the work. Which was sad because they stole so much jobs they couldn't handle. People had leaking roofs from all the shingle damage and wanted local contracters to patch them until the storm chasers got around to replacing them. We felt bad for them but why should we come out and patch roofs for chump change when these asshole storm chaser get all the profits. To this day, we havent got a single roof job in my area due to the storm chasers eventually replacing the entire towns roofs.

Last edited:
$12B more to Ukraine. It just shows what the real priorities are for the globalist controlled democrats.
12 more billion to Ukraine...

<{clintugh}>

Cents on the dollar. Taking down your second largest hostile power with like 1% of spending. It's not even that really.

Massive chunk of all Ukraine spending just stays within the country going to the MIC.
Massive chunk of "money" sent is in weaponry. Money spent. Not like a 155 shell can help florida much. These get a massive discount because weaponry gets old and needs to be replaced. Which 155 shell do you think you're sending? The one fresh off the factory floor or the ones that are to be replaced in a year?

Then you have the sales. Whole war is an American weapon systems advertisement. Look at how effortlessly our shit takes down what was thought the be the second best army in the world.

You can't buy that kind of advertising.

Where does the money even go? Like the relief money or charity money? Tens of millions were raised after the Camp Fire. But you would find it impossible to get help. Oh well
Tends to go to infrastructure level stuff. Some of it goes to overtime costs for responders. The states and cities have to hire private contractors to assess damage, remove debris, repair damaged infrastructure, demolition, etc.

Think about what happens in states when they have an unexpectedly large snowfall. Plenty of cities don't have enough money budgeted to buy salt, hire plows, etc. It destroys their budget. Things like floods are like that raised to the 10th power because water damage is so pervasive and affects everything from the buildings, to the infrastructure, to the vehicles owned by the cities, state, etc.

Cents on the dollar. Taking down your second largest hostile power with like 1% of spending. It's not even that really.

Massive chunk of all Ukraine spending just stays within the country going to the MIC.
Massive chunk of "money" sent is in weaponry. Money spent. Not like a 155 shell can help florida much. These get a massive discount because weaponry gets old and needs to be replaced. Which 155 shell do you think you're sending? The one fresh off the factory floor or the ones that are to be replaced in a year?

Then you have the sales. Whole war is an American weapon systems advertisement. Look at how effortlessly our shit takes down what was thought the be the second best army in the world.

You can't buy that kind of advertising.
Ok......?

I want zero dollars or weapons sent to Ukraine.

Either the reporting is not accurate or this was a poison pill bill that didn't pass muster, or both.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back