2019 MLB Discussion: Trout scared of postseason

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Rod claiming $500K worth of 'jewelry and electronics' stolen from his rental SUV in SF while he was working the Phillies/Giants game?
gtfo, who carries that much shit with them and leaves it in a parked car south of mission?
broadcasters and players all have secured parking in patrolled lots.
I smell bullshit.

Last edited:
Inside job, imo.

Lmfao at Odor pimping a HR down 17-2 in Toronto.

Kershaw on point tonight

Didn’t Bichette do the same thing or bat flip in a blowout loss the other day too? Lmao

I'm not too sure but honestly I don't even care about Odor doing that. I hate him but baseball needs more personality in general. Nothing gets me more excited than seeing Odor strike out. Fans give him shit everytime, if he wants to give it back when he hits a homer then whatever.

When you have the most complete team in the league and you are getting handily swept by the A's, then Houston we have a problem.

When you have the most complete team in the league and you are getting handily swept by the A's, then Houston we have a problem.

That's just baseball...

Today's Braves-Dodgers game made me an even stronger advocate of robo umps.

Seems like the past several days the box scores showed Shohei Ohtani had like 2 or 3 hits each day.

It's seasons like this the Cards stumble into the playoffs and then somehow get hot at the right time to win the World Series. Just saying.

I'm very happy that the O's actually have a plan, unlike when they sucked for 14 years straight from 1998 until Buck got hired. That said, it's fucking painful watching a team tank a 162 game season. And it's going to be more of the same next year.

Long fucking season to have to tank. Not even for the fans but the players gotta go into work 162 times knowing their team's going nowhere

Long fucking season to have to tank. Not even for the fans but the players gotta go into work 162 times knowing their team's going nowhere
Now imagine this.

NO ONE TOLD THE IDIOTS IN SEATTLE THIS AND THEY WERE HOT FOR THE FIRST MONTH AND A HALF. Team can't even tank properly.

Looks like we need a new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back