2021 MLB Discussion v1: Texas Super Spreaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Need this one. Don't want to see Canley in the playoffs at all.

Dodgers have made great moves but this is a pretty stupid article considering none of those guys were centerpieces players in their respective deals
No I know. But it doesn't hurt that they got some valuable chips for basically trash.

Don’t need expanded playoffs when you play so many games. Cut the season by 40 games and then talk to me about expanding the playoffs. Better solution is to contract teams like the Marlins, royals, angels and rays.

The old argument against shortening the season was it would be messing with the records, but ever since Sosa and Big Mac went Incredible Hulk and Barry Bonds got a head that rivaled Tito records haven't meant as much.

Rather see teams move to places that appreciate them. Fuck, the Marlins have had a shit ton of success for a team that has constantly burned the house down. Since their inception only NYY, BOS, and SF have more titles than them. TB has 2 WS appearances, but it's clear the fanbases I'm Florida don't give a fuck which is also on ownership for dumping talent consistently.

Fuck with all the talent they got it would be interesting to see a team in the Dominican, or in Mexico, or even in Japan where you a lot of passionate fans.

Solid pick up by the Giants getting Bryant. The NL West is ridiculously stacked. Unreal that they're gonna have to fight it out just for the wild card spot while the NL East winner gets a free pass. Calling an all NL West NL Championship series (obliviously not a hot take).

I think the most surprising thing about the Giants season is how little they are getting from 3 guys that have been arguably their best bats the last 2 years - Yaz, Dickerson, Solano.

Feels like that Cubs team was going to be a dynasty years ago.... and now i look and those cornerstone players have all been traded off. Weird

Jays looking gooooood after the deadline. Made the moves they had to make. No need for another bat in the line up. Needed arms and got some beauties.

It's not as big of a deal in baseball, but sucks for fans that were excited for the pick

That's a mood.

this dodger team is really frustrating to watch. it's feast or famine with their bats. also, at this point Roidinger is unplayable.

Well I guess after this season, I'll be a free agent fan. I'll probably just follow players at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back