***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

lebron isn't going to be around in 5 years, all the players i wrote are expected to be around and still at the top in 5 years (maybe except embiid since i will admit he has injury concerns)

LeRoid will play until he is 50 or until some injury or team forces him out of the league. He loves the adoration too much, like a crack fiend.

Interesting SGA had a real rough game yesterday and for the first time in like forever has been trounced out of the second spot on the BR MVP model. Now Giannis is no 2. But 2 to 4 is packed so tight that I'd guess anybody could switch between those places on the basis of just a good or bad game or two.

Americans don't have good young players, so american media is trying to push that Anthony Edwards is the new face of the league (he might have potential) and people like Stephen A trying to make a case for Tatum as the MVP

The following players are not Americans and they're probably amongst the top 10 in the league:
Jokic (best)
Giannis (2nd best)
Luka (best offensive)
Embiid (amongst the best, his team fell to shit after he went down with injury)
Wembanyama (next best)
SGA (smooth as butter, pretty great all around)

Can you try to write this out in a way that is un-gay?

Every year someone is chosen from the festival of cans playing today to be the next GOAT.

artworks-GbzVE9UaG0F719hI-0hoWJQ-t500x500.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

There is only one MJ. He sacrificed enough for this game. Let him live in peace.

black-goat-grazing-meadow-village_188290-248.jpg

Lmao.

fican would appreciate this if he could actually figure out what the fuck is going on.

You’re on your 5th account and You have more posts than everyone in the sports bar combined you lonely CTE reject lol. Reevaluate your shitty life in Minnesota.

I swear everytime I come in here to read the comments it’s just this kid @Croaker getting slapped around lmao.

He does seem to not mind though so fair play to him, he’s probably a little submissive

Mazulla giving us a preview of his playoff coaching with that choke job by the Celshits

Back