Social 3k migrants bussed in to NYC every week

Diversity is wealth. Spead the wealth around. Just think of all those jobs they need filling that no one else will do.

They might even be able to hire they as police officers to fill the need since they can't get anyone.
Sarcasm

Are these more cases of red states passing off their responsibilities to blue states out of political theater? Of course fuck the actual humans being used as pawns in order to garner political outrage. :rolleyes:

Are these more cases of red states passing off their responsibilities to blue states out of political theater? Of course fuck the actual humans being used as pawns in order to garner political outrage. :rolleyes:

Bullshit the feds are the ones responsible for this and creepy Joe is where the buck stops and his policies.

There is no reason for the boarder states to take the shit end of this.

Typical "not in by back yard".

I have no problem with bussing those people as long as they get to choose where they want to go. But if that's the case why the fuck would they want to go to NYC?

Blue States support open borders. Now they get consequences. Deal with it.

Everyone knew creepy Joe would flood the nation and open the border. He invited an invasion.

Last edited:

It isn't red states' responsibilty to feed and house the illegal immigrants lefties want to flood the country with. It's yours.

I don’t know. Maybe a bit.

But when did the theater open on this topic?
We build bridges, not walls!
We’re all immigrants!
What an insult to all the hardworking immigrants who built America!
We’re a sanctuary city, and we won’t follow federal guidelines!

I don’t know. Maybe a bit.

But when did the theater open on this topic?
We build bridges, not walls!
We’re all immigrants!
What an insult to all the hardworking immigrants who built America!
We’re a sanctuary city, and we won’t follow federal guidelines!

Those were the "before" statements.

I think what really fucks them up, is that they are only just now hearing of Liberals having to put up with a few warts of mass immigration, and not liking it. Most of these "we are all one" sentiments, come from either rich motherfuckers who don't have to ever deal with it, or bitter loners who don't have to worry about the many variables involved, like having unchecked migrants set up shop a block away from their kids' school.

You can take a wild guess at which category that moron fits into...

We'll see how the woke dickheads that are endlessly virtue signalling about letting in endless numbers of illegals feel when they have to actually deal with even a comparitively small number of them.
They aren’t going to the liberal enclaves or the Hamptons. The silver spoon leftist elites never see the product or feel the pain. The non voter fraud portion of Biden’s 81M voters are too demoralized, brainwashed and stupid to realize they did this.

It's almost like their trying to create conditions for a sort of civil war, I don't understand it but it seems intentional.

Not so funny when it happens to your city, huh?

laughing%20hysterically%20gif.gif

Funnily enough, that gif is a pretty good physical representation of the average Florida / southern Republican voter.

Back