Law 54% of Republican respondents say the January 6 riot was "led by violent left-wing protesters"

They know it was fringe right... Most Trumpers/Repubs are cowards and don't have the balls to admit what really happened.
G4TcKJC.png

They know it was fringe right... Most Trumpers/Repubs are cowards and don't have the balls to admit what really happened.
G4TcKJC.png
Some guy say in someone’s office and bunch of others walked around and shouted

Party of personal responsibility everyone.
Well I mean, it’s fair to state that since liberals have stated many times during Trump’s presidency that racist acts and hate crimes happened because of “trumps America”.

If you’re going to claim that, we get to claim that your violent protests (which nobody ever got blamed for) inspired a violent one for the right. It’s only fair, no?

Both sides are pretty stupid though. I’d just like to either see nobody get bothered for protesting or both sides get treated equally. Why does BLM get a pass to do what they want?

Well I mean, it’s fair to state that since liberals have stated many times during Trump’s presidency that racist acts and hate crimes happened because of “trumps America”.

If you’re going to claim that, we get to claim that your violent protests (which nobody ever got blamed for) inspired a violent one for the right. It’s only fair, no?

Both sides are pretty stupid though. I’d just like to either see nobody get bothered for protesting or both sides get treated equally. Why does BLM get a pass to do what they want?

What do you mean by pass? By the left media on a national level? By the courts?

What states will you see seceeding? It will happen but how do you see it?
Well…..let me think on it.

but it’s coming. When the American middle class goes “why am I funding my own oppression” and has the lightbulb finally go off, they’ll stop paying taxes.

then the goverment will panic. I mean they’ll freak the fuck out.

there’s nothing they can do. Lol what….start arresting millions of people and confiscating millions of homes.

they’d even lose just attempting that.

once people stop playing the game, the game is over

Last edited:
How is it any different than the BLM protests? They're all labeled violent vandals that destroyed city blocks while the reality is that the majority were peacefully protesting.

Now when it comes to Trump's rally and his supporters protesting at the Capitol it was just a guy sitting at a desk and people walking around taking selfies. And despite all the video of violent and destructive behavior, and the hundreds of arrests of right wingers, it was somehow Antifa plants.

<YeahOKJen>

Well…..let me think on it.

but it’s coming. When the American middle class goes “why am I finding my own oppression” and has the lightbulb finally go off, they’ll stop paying taxes.

then the goverment will panic. I mean they’ll freak the fuck out.

there’s nothing they can do. Lol what….start arresting millions of people and confiscating millions of homes.

they’d even lose just attempting that.

once people stop playing the game, the game is over
<Prem973>

What do you mean by pass? By the left media on a national level? By the courts?
The media portrays BLM protests as rightful and good, despite whateber violence happens. They’re described as “peaceful” despite being violent and firey.

Right wing protests are vilified though because of media bias.

The media portrays BLM protests as rightful and good, despite whateber violence happens. They’re described as “peaceful” despite being violent and firey.

Right wing protests are vilified though because of media bias.
{<BJPeen}

They were protests against police brutality versus a protest against false claims of voter fraud. If you're a victim of anything it's Trump’s machinations.

If they were just strolling around how did a 130+ capital police get injured, dummy?

From stepping on their toes when doing all this walking around? Or maybe you’re just being a partisan bitch here?

If they were just strolling around how did a 130+ capital police get injured, dummy?

From stepping on their toes when doing all this walking around? Or maybe you’re just being a partisan bitch here?
I love your av lol

I see your sense of humor is coming back, when are you going to return to being a Trump supporter?

Dude Trump was fun and I'll admit it was a great time, but that guy is a fuckin goofy bastard. He's gone and never coming back.

Jeremy Brown is a Green Beret and former Republican candidate for Congress in Florida’s 14th Congressional District. Brown served in the United States Army from 1992 to 2012 and reached the rank of Special Forces Master Sergeant.

The Gateway Pundit spoke with Jeremy’s girlfriend this morning. She told us Jeremy would appear in Pinellas County Court this afternoon. Jeremy is charged with trespassing, a misdemeanor.
Jeremy Brown NEVER entered the US Capitol on January 6. His crime was refusing to be an FBI informant as we describe below.

The FBI sent 20 vehicles for his arrest. DHS and Pinellas County law enforcement were also present. The FBI was in Jeremy’s home for 5-and-a-half hours looking for evidence. We were told this morning that the FBI did not read Jeremy his rights.

As we reported months ago, Jeremy Brown refused to be an informant for the dirty FBI — They wanted him to be one of their plants at the Jan. 6 Trump rallies. So they stormed his home at 3:45 PM on Thursday and arrested him on bogus misdemeanor charges.

This afternoon Jeremy’s girlfriend contacted The Gateway Pundit following his hearing. Jeremy Brown was denied bail. He will sit in jail until his court hearing on Tuesday.
It should be noted that Jeremy Brown told The Gateway Pundit back in June that “scores of guys” had written him saying they were also approached by the FBI to spy on the patriot groups.
Jeremy attended the Stop the Steal protests in Washington DC on January 6. Jeremy joined the Oath Keepers in November and went to Washington DC to provide security at the many protests and rallies that week.

Last March, Jeremy Brown started speaking out about how the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force (JTTF) contacted him and attempted to recruit him to spy on patriots and everyday Americans
In December FBI agents contacted Jeremy Brown at his home for “posting some things online.”

Jeremy released video surveillance of the FBI contacting him at his home. And Jeremy released an audio recording of his actual meetup with the FBI. Jeremy struggled for months about whether or not to go public with this information. But according to his Facebook page — “After listening to politicians and the FBI Director, Chris Wray, tell lie after bald-faced lie to the American People, he could not stay silent any longer.”

Jeremy decided his desire to protect and defend the American people and the TRUTH are more important than privacy or personal safety.

Earlier this year Jeremy joined Brandon Gray on Banned.TV to describe what happened to him after he joined the Oath Keepers in November.
Jeremy released a video of his encounter with government officials when they came to his home. Jeremy also released audio of his meeting with the FBI at a local restaurant.

Jeremy explains in his video that the FBI called his cellphone and asked for a meeting after trying to contact him at his house. Jeremy then met with the FBI agents at a restaurant in Ybor City in December. He told Brandon Gray that 38 seconds into the interview the FBI attempted to recruit him to spy on the Oath Keepers.

*****************************************************************************************************

So the guy I posted about at 301 in this thread had the feds show up at his house in Dec saying that twitter turned him in for a post and then lied about what it said and they did not bring a copy of the tweet.
Well they just arrested him and they are claiming retaliation for not working with the feds at the time they threatened him and said they could make everyone easy for him if he cooperated, he called their bluff and now this.
I’m going to differ on why he was arrested, he was more likely arrested for telling everyone of the fb i’s involvement in J6.

Last edited:
Jeremy Brown is a Green Beret and former Republican candidate for Congress in Florida’s 14th Congressional District. Brown served in the United States Army from 1992 to 2012 and reached the rank of Special Forces Master Sergeant.

The Gateway Pundit spoke with Jeremy’s girlfriend this morning. She told us Jeremy would appear in Pinellas County Court this afternoon. Jeremy is charged with trespassing, a misdemeanor.
Jeremy Brown NEVER entered the US Capitol on January 6. His crime was refusing to be an FBI informant as we describe below.

The FBI sent 20 vehicles for his arrest. DHS and Pinellas County law enforcement were also present. The FBI was in Jeremy’s home for 5-and-a-half hours looking for evidence. We were told this morning that the FBI did not read Jeremy his rights.

As we reported months ago, Jeremy Brown refused to be an informant for the dirty FBI — They wanted him to be one of their plants at the Jan. 6 Trump rallies. So they stormed his home at 3:45 PM on Thursday and arrested him on bogus misdemeanor charges.

This afternoon Jeremy’s girlfriend contacted The Gateway Pundit following his hearing. Jeremy Brown was denied bail. He will sit in jail until his court hearing on Tuesday.
It should be noted that Jeremy Brown told The Gateway Pundit back in June that “scores of guys” had written him saying they were also approached by the FBI to spy on the patriot groups.
Jeremy attended the Stop the Steal protests in Washington DC on January 6. Jeremy joined the Oath Keepers in November and went to Washington DC to provide security at the many protests and rallies that week.

Last March, Jeremy Brown started speaking out about how the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force (JTTF) contacted him and attempted to recruit him to spy on patriots and everyday Americans
In December FBI agents contacted Jeremy Brown at his home for “posting some things online.”

Jeremy released video surveillance of the FBI contacting him at his home. And Jeremy released an audio recording of his actual meetup with the FBI. Jeremy struggled for months about whether or not to go public with this information. But according to his Facebook page — “After listening to politicians and the FBI Director, Chris Wray, tell lie after bald-faced lie to the American People, he could not stay silent any longer.”

Jeremy decided his desire to protect and defend the American people and the TRUTH are more important than privacy or personal safety.

Earlier this year Jeremy joined Brandon Gray on Banned.TV to describe what happened to him after he joined the Oath Keepers in November.
Jeremy released a video of his encounter with government officials when they came to his home. Jeremy also released audio of his meeting with the FBI at a local restaurant.

Jeremy explains in his video that the FBI called his cellphone and asked for a meeting after trying to contact him at his house. Jeremy then met with the FBI agents at a restaurant in Ybor City in December. He told Brandon Gray that 38 seconds into the interview the FBI attempted to recruit him to spy on the Oath Keepers.

*****************************************************************************************************

So the guy I posted about at 301 in this thread had the feds show up at his house in Dec saying that twitter turned him in for a post and then lied about what it said and they did not bring a copy of the tweet. I’m going to differ on why he was arrested, he was more likely arrested for telling everyone of the fb i’s involvement in J6.
All that for "people are saying..."

<mma4>

Back